on 13 December 2005
This is a fascinating book and I eagerly bought it for both my husband and I. Kim's unique approach to this evergreen topic is wonderful! We both understood her points and I dare say that now we have a more profound and broad perspective on this crucial for every strong and happy relationship area.
The author has gathered the treasures of both ancient cultures and even modern science to provide this second to none presentation of desire, messaging, arousal, fantasy and "release". I am sure that the book will be also helpful to men to understand better the inner world and fantasies of women, which play an important role in their (sexual) life.
If you want a more technical and detailed manual on (oral) sex you may also consider her other book: "Satisfaction: The art of female orgasm". I am very happy that Cattrall and her team of experts have dedicated so much time to cultural research with the only purpose to enrich the readers' culture, knowledge and insight with the very best the world and its history has to offer. In addition to this book we would like to highly recommend: "Scientifically guaranteed male multiple orgasms and ultimate sex" by Alan Ritz.
on 6 December 2013
Love her character in Sex n the City series/movies and so was interested in her own personal opinion towards sex, therefore I purchased this copy. I haven't read her other book, and after this I probably wouldn't either.

Some of the pictures in this book are fab, but I paid for the written content rather than images, yet the text body didn't account for much learning. It is very amature in terms of sexual intelligence.

On the plus it offers some good interesting facts towards the history of sex and how people once use to view it, plus the progress of sexual ideas in other countries. But nothing in the terms of learning about your own body and sexuality.

I actually had to read all this is one sitting because I knew I wouldn't pick it up again if I stopped...
on 14 June 2012
I love Kim Cattral and this book has not dissapointed!! I have now ordereed her other book!! Very interesting and factual.
The book was delievered very quickly and was in an excellent condition for a bargain price.
Very Happy with this purchase.