5.0 out of 5 stars A very amusing take on World Cup history
Some laugh out loud moments - a definite recommendation for football fans everywhere
Published on 13 April 2006 by N. Marcus

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty childish stuff.
I wasn`t too impressed with this book, which surprised me as I love the World Cup, but then I realised why that should be. The constant jibes/references to `the Germans` did nothing for me, not being English. If, however you are, you will probably enjoy it.
Published on 25 Oct 2009 by JUDE

5.0 out of 5 stars A very amusing take on World Cup history, 13 April 2006
N. Marcus (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Do You Think You are Kidding Mr Klinsmann? (World Cup 2006) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential summer reading, 18 May 2006
When you tire of reading about the progress of Rooney's toes and other injuries, and need some light relief, reach for this for some excellent pub facts to amuse your friends with.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty childish stuff., 25 Oct 2009

Who Do You Think You are Kidding Mr Klinsmann? (World Cup 2006)
Who Do You Think You are Kidding Mr Klinsmann? (World Cup 2006) by Adrian Besley (Paperback - 3 April 2006)
6.85