5.0 out of 5 stars A book wich makes children jump and giggle
Published on 1 Mar 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with the CD!
Book is fabulous - we bought this new copy because our little hardback was in shreds it had been so popular! This book is a great size - nice and big with lovely pictures and has been read every night since purchase.

Published on 3 April 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A book wich makes children jump and giggle, 1 Mar 2000
This review is from: Where's My Teddy? (Paperback)
This story is wonderful - I first read this to my son when he was 1.5 and now he is 5 and still loves the wonderful rhyming text. I now have a baby who is one year old and he loves the bold illustrations and when I can persuade him not to eat the book, he will listen to the story and jump at all the right times before dissolving into giggles. I have read this book at least 1,000 times and I still love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Both my kids love this book, 9 Jun 2001
This review is from: Where's My Teddy? (Paperback)
One of the best kid's book I've read. Both my kids have grown up on Eddies Teddy ! The pictures are wonderful and it's not long before a child knows the words and reads the story from memory with you. Great from 2 upwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great book (and series), 5 Jan 2008
N. Wood (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Where's My Teddy? (Paperback)
This is SUCH a good book. My son (now 3 and a half) has loved it since he was quite little and I love it too. The story is great and the rhymes are good too.

I love it when he picks this one to read at bedtime - it's a book that really is enjoyable to read, read, read, read and read again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Feb 2002
This review is from: Where's My Teddy? (Paperback)
My children just can't get enough of Eddy and his teddy. Jez Alborough is a wonderful rhyming storyteller. This has been a favourite now with my children for a long time. All children should have it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit Fab, 2 April 2007
This book was bought for my youngest daughter several years ago. I totally agree with the previous reviewer's comments that it is for older children, we started reading it when my daughter was 4. To this day, all of my children can quote the entire series word for word, as can I.

The book details Eddie's search for his teddy, Freddy after he was accidentally left behind in the woods. Unbeknown to Eddy, Bear has also lost his teddy and is searching at the same time......

The book is written as a poem and is brilliant and funny, a real treat for parents getting a little tired of Cinderella and Tigerella with some real scope for fun and tension. this is a wonderful and much loved book and invokes some wonderful and very special childhood memories for myself and my children.

I would also highly recommend "It's the Bear!" - our favourite of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another superb Jez Alborough book, 13 Feb 2009
This review is from: Where's My Teddy? (Paperback)
I've yet to see a book by Jez Alborough which doesn't merit 5 stars. They're all absolutely brilliant - great stories, fantastic illustrations. My son loves them all, including this one. It takes a special talent to create so many good childrens books with so much variety.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chldrens book! My boy LOVES it, 2 Aug 2008
This review is from: Where's My Teddy? (Paperback)
My little boy's favourite book. The rhyming couplets really appeal to him. He is only 8 months old but as soon as I pick up THIS book, he gets really excited. He giggles along at certain lines and it never fails to settle him down.
Just brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. Eye catching and rip-roaring all the way, 21 May 2000
This review is from: Where's My Teddy? (Paperback)
This book combines beautiful illustration with a quickly unfolding storyline that catches the imagination. It is so easy to be enthusiastic when telling this story that my daughter demands "Bear. Bear" every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheres my Teddy, 11 Feb 2009
Jennifer Snedden (Callander UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Where's My Teddy? (Paperback)
Eddies teddys name is Freddy, Jez Alborough is fantastic. All my kids loved this book from aged 2 and they can still tell the story 10 years on!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with the CD!, 3 April 2010

The CD however is rubbish. Very disappointed. I wouldn't have thought it was possible to read such a lovely story with so little feeling! I do a much better job even if I say so myself.

Where's My Teddy?
Where's My Teddy? by Jez Alborough (Paperback - 6 Dec 2004)