5.0 out of 5 stars Alex Rider - The new James Bond?
Eagle Strike is the fourth book in the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. Alex is a truly wonderful creation. He is the person every schoolboy in the world wants to be. Each of Horowitz's books is twice as good as the last. Horowitz has excelled himself yet again with another fantastic book.
In " Eagle Strike" Alex is still only fifteen but has already had three...
Published on 20 April 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars Some inconsistencies with previous books but another interesting plot
For this story to work, Alan Blunt, the head of MI6 has to not believe Alex when he suggests that the pop star Damian Cray is responsible. Given that Alex has worked for him 3 times and come up trumps each time, for Alan Blunt (a character we know to be suspicious and manipulative) to be so dismissive seems rather OOC. I had been hoping that there would have been a...
Published on 13 Jun 2007 by I Read, Therefore I Blog

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 13 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Strangely tear bringing, 11 Oct 2014
It's just a love story, right?
It's true love... the ending........

I CRIED

LOVE BINDING
HUG WANTING
and the need for a hug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 2 Nov 2014
Eagle strike, for me, is probably the best Alex Rider book yet;action, chases and adventure are scattered throughout the pages. I would say age 9 to 15 years old especially this book but Stormbreaker could be read by (or to) 8 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT BOOK, 8 April 2003
This book grabbed me in and put me right inside. A great book from a great author who will amaze you. By the way I AM HIS BIGGEST FAN. I reccomend this book to anyone who likes action, all in all a great read!

5.0 out of 5 stars a book you cant put down, 5 April 2003
By A Customer
it is the best in the serise by a long way.I really couldn't tell weather alex would live or die but i am not going to tell you what happens so you will have to read it . i hope you enjoy it as much as i did

5.0 out of 5 stars good on a whole, 21 Sep 2003
By A Customer
very good books by this author, this was the second one i have read but after reading a few they become very repetative. the story lines are very far-fectched, apart from that, a good book on the whole!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good so IVBIELVBILBVW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 7 Jun 2004
Eagle Strike is one of those books that I think is rather brilliant, so basically, if you don't buy it , you're a right fat nit-wit. (Gathering from this information, please note that I am urging you to BUY IT, OR ELSE!) My favourite part is the chapter named PAIN SYNTHESIS, but I won't tell you about it, because you're obviously going to buy it and find out for yourself. And now, before I end this review, I am going to write the most obvious equation in the universe.
BOOK + ANTHONY HOROWITZ + ALEX RIDER = EXTREME GOOD STUFF

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling. I loved it!, 21 Jun 2003
By A Customer
A really exciting book. I wouild reccomend it to anyone interested in adventure stories. Definitley the best book of the series. I couldn't put it down. Great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book you can't put down, 28 Mar 2003
By A Customer
the book is a exellent mixture between adventure and spies.
It took me 2 day to read this brillant book i would definantley recomend it. i hope you enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational!, 29 April 2003
By A Customer
Eagle Strike is a "never put down book" as it has soon much action packed into one book! When I was only halfway through the book that could've been made a book by itself! I think Anthony Horowitz is a really good author and one of his best books is theis one. His imagination and concerntration is amazing, a lot of thought and hard work went into this book to make it so breth taking and magical. Overal this book is probably one of the best books I've ever read. It will always stay vivid in my mind and I will keep him as one of my best authors. He really touched my heart and made me think about all the people being killed in the country because you really get to know Alex during the book and it really gets to you the way he lost his uncle and the same way his best friend Sabine had her father badly injured. All the distruction was by one man. Reading it was really good and gave me too a lot of imagination. I hope you enjoy Eagle Stirke as much as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eeeeaaaagggglllllleeeee sssssstttttrrrrrrriiiiiikkkkkeeeee, 27 July 2014
Alex Rider is aweaome. so is Horowitz. really good storyline. daring and imaginative characters. a typical Horowitz book a must get for everyone

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 13 | Next ›

Eagle Strike (Alex Rider)
Eagle Strike (Alex Rider) by Anthony Horowitz (Paperback - 1 April 2005)