5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing and challenging
This is a marvelous little book. Everyone should get one! I have read the bible through from start to finish on many occasions - I don't say that to big myself up but so you get an idea of who is giving the recommendation.

When this book popped into my hands I thought, ok, I'll give it a go. I was soon hooked, and now use it every day.
Cool things about...
Published on 14 April 2011 by Yossarian

3.0 out of 5 stars It does a job, but not fantastic
It gives a bit of back-up for Homegroup meetings, but I rather regret having encouraged all of our group to get one. There's not an awful lot in it to get your teeth into. But what is there is good and sometimes thought-provoking.
Published on 23 Mar 2011 by B. Seed

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing and challenging, 14 April 2011

Cool things about it:

a) It starts in Genesis and finishes in Revelation - so you get the whole story start to finish.

b) It appeals to those who have read the bible loads (hint - me) and also to those who are just starting out on the journey.

c) It is a good little book to encourage the excellent habit of daily bible reading.

d) There are thought provoking ideas each day.

As I said at the start, but it bears repeating.... everyone should get one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful tool, 30 May 2011
A. Cook (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Essential 100 (Paperback)
I would recommend this book to anyone who just doesn't know where to start with their bible. Although it is equally of use to those of us who have been followers for many years. Each page start with a short prayer, then it gives the chapters to be read followed with a reflection on the passage and how to apply the passage in your own life, it then ends with a final prayer. The readings are not dated so you can complete them in your own time. Plus there are pages for notes.
I find this book a very helpful tool and aid to bible study.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does a job, but not fantastic, 23 Mar 2011
B. Seed (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Essential 100 (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous read! Really made reading the Bible an educational and inspiring experience., 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Essential 100 (Paperback)

I would strongly recommend this book to those just starting out on their mission to understand the Bible. Great format and easy to understand . I immediately felt the need to buy this book for all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: Essential 100 (Paperback)
Excellent motivator. right back from the beginning and it makes you want to read the bits it doesnt suggest either

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Essential 100 (Paperback)
I have not yet started this book yet as I have bought it as my daily readings book for 2014. My daughter is reading through a copy of it at the moment and she recommended it to me, so on her recommendation I have given it a 5 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Essential 100 (Paperback)
I found this book really great to use. By the time I finished I had a really good overview of the Bible and how it all fits together. Each page has a passage from the Bible to read and then substantial notes in the book to help understanding and give you something to think about. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in knowing what the Bible is all about as well as those who already have an understanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Essential 100 (Paperback)
Helps to revisit parts of the bible you think you know. Looking forward to using it in a group situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery took longer than expected at the cost of postage., 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Essential 100 (Paperback)
In excellent condition, content interesting! Would recommend to everyone whether believers or not. Worth studying the whole content as per it's programme.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Essential 100 (Paperback)
This book was chosen as a gift for a young man who had just come to church, drawn there by God calling him. He has communication problems but his face lit up when he was given the book, and he managed to tell us the next week that it was really helping him

Essential 100
Essential 100 by Whitney T Kuniholm (Paperback - 15 Sep 2010)
6.71