Had experience of other LifeBuilder Stidies. This book received in good condition. Working my way through the sessions, and is very promising. The series is being shared with other folk, and their feedback is positive. Awaiting new print run for wider audience.
Published on 31 May 2010 by Moulee1 "Rev"

3.0 out of 5 stars Bible Studdy
This is for group study. We have used Lifebuilder before and it suits our style. The price is cheaper than in other retail shops.
Published 5 months ago by Miss M. P. Glover

4.0 out of 5 stars Received in good condition. Good series. Working my way through the sessions, 31 May 2010
Moulee1 "Rev" (East Anglia, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The I am Sayings of Christ (Lifebuilder Bible Study) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bible Studdy, 28 Jan 2014

The I am Sayings of Christ (Lifebuilder Bible Study)
The I am Sayings of Christ (Lifebuilder Bible Study) by Douglas Connelly (Paperback - 9 Nov 2007)
3.99