5.0 out of 5 stars Haynes manual : VW Polo
As usual, Haynes have come up trumps with this manual. The layout is systematic and the explanations clear, with well-chosen and referenced photos of difficult manoeuvres or sometimes just to give the user confidence.
Published on 17 Oct 2011 by pyrites102

3.0 out of 5 stars Does this manual refer to this model variant?
Ceratinly as far as changing front side/parking lamps it doesn't.

I wonder how many other errors there are - it's quite obvious Haynes did NOT take one of these cars apart, but copied over parts from earlier manuals covering some repair work.

3 stars, because some activities closely match those of the full VW shop manual.
Published 6 months ago by G. Wright

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful when there's an issue, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: VW Polo Petrol and Diesel: 2002 to 2005 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals) (Hardcover)
Haynes manuals have always been useful, especially when the handbook for the car won't even tell me how to change a bulb ("please take to a VW garage", yeah, riiiight). This book lets me know what's involved in fixing my car even if I'm not doing it (garage), did a service on my polo myself with the help of this great book. Will consider buying another manual when I get any other car.

4.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite, 6 Jan 2013
Haynes manuals are as old as me. Nice gift for my son who has a VW Polo as his first car

5.0 out of 5 stars VW Polo Workshop Manual, 20 July 2012
As always on a change of car I order a Haynes manual for it. One can't beat them. I have already used the manual to good effect. Book delivered well in time and at a good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars helped me when i needed it, 2 April 2011
Brilliant. arrived on time on the day i needed it, instantly helped me with what i wanted, with easy flick through the pages information, detailed imagery with help for what i needed to do. offers all technical specs for the diesel and petrol models of those years. a must buy for any polo D.I.Y.ER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service Manual, 29 Dec 2010
This is a good general DIY manual for the little Polo. Great Price. The book was new and arrived in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very excellent value, 12 Oct 2010
I Coppins - See all my reviews
This hardbound manual shows everything needed to maintain the car using photographs and indexed paragraphs.

4.0 out of 5 stars The book to have if you attempt a diy fix job., 9 July 2010
Very good book with pictures, so before you attempt to fix a car you can start by reading the book insuring you have the right tools and spares.

good book. great pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars VW Polo Workshop Manual, 27 Feb 2010
F. Bird - See all my reviews
I recently purchased a Haynes Workshop manual from Amazon.Ifind this book very instructive, and helpful,although l don't know a lot about car's. this book is very helpful. Also it's a lot cheaper than you pay for in Auto. shops.
F. Bird.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was a good price in very good condition, 18 Aug 2014
I buy a Haynes manual for every car I own as I do all my own servicing & repairs.
This book was a good price in very good condition, no oily fingerprints that is until I started using it!
Prompt delivery well packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
good book as goes in depth about car