on 2 April 2009
After hearing about this book through my trainers, Andy Blow and Vo2, I knew it was going to be something great. Then it was a huge honour for me when they asked me to contribute my own racing experiences. Once I received the final copy it turned out to be a fountain of knowledge and insight in all the aspects of racing even for me with almost 2 decades of racing during my life. I thoroughly recommend this to all levels of drivers, as well as racing enthusiasts, for the most up to date information inside.
on 18 January 2009
I was an avid fan of his first book and this new edition once again raises the bar to another level. An easy to read comprehensive guide to motor sport fitness for all those who want to take motorsport seriously. A good bedtime read after a hard days racing and great value too.
on 23 June 2013
Good read, especially if you are relatively new to fitness training and nutrition, but not an advanced level information source.
on 28 April 2016
Good quality and delivery was really fast! thank you!