Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 May 2014
I bought this product after seeing it around some local shops, but the price was significantly higher than offered by this store.

I have been mountain biking for four months, so I'm very new to the sport and I'm 17, I currently ride red routes but this book would allow me to enhance techniques in order to ensure I am properly demonstrating different skills. Let's hope I can improve!

I think the book would be brilliant for anyone new to mountain biking as the book gives a general overview of mtbing history, first aid and as mentioned skills/techniques, all of which are broken down bit-by-bit and explained through text/images. People both new to the sport and more experienced people who may be competing can use this book.

*As for the store I received this from- brilliant packaging, the book is in lovely condition and delivery was very fast! Thanks!*
on 23 June 2012
An excellent book that sent me running for my bike. It has clear instructions and wonderful photos of all the tricks I always wanted to try.
on 4 March 2015
Just discovered Mountain biking and this was useful in explaining some of the terms and helping to bring some knowledge to the skills. The photos are of good quality and the text not too patronising.
on 10 August 2013
This book has lots of maintenance stuff for beginners
and tips on skills for all levels . I think this would be a great book for people with all levels of skills in cycling.
on 26 January 2016
My son doesn't read very much but he loved this book!!
on 16 February 2016
Exellant book,,,,grandson very happy with his gift
on 23 December 2015
delighted with goods
on 8 January 2014
I brought this for my son for christmas as hes really into mountain biking,it is agreat book,really clear pictures and detail.He was impressed with it and has got alot of useful tips from it.It arrived well packed and on time.