on 23 July 2006
I have just bought this book and am in the middle of reading it. It is laid out well and has photos instead of drawings to make it easier to understand.

It has some rules of the highway code in it (and i would still recommend buying highway code seperate) but the codes it includes fits in with each section. It also has tips on 'dos' and 'don'ts' of what to do in the exam.

I highly recommend this book and can't wait to read more of it.
on 14 February 2012
As a driving insructor I was very impressed with this book. It is well laid out and presented. I borrowed it from my local library initially, but am just about to order it! I also let a couple of my learner driver look at it and they were impressed. I am told it is well presented for dyslexic readers too.
on 10 December 2008
Learn to Drive (2008/09 Edition) Everything you need to pass your driving test I have borrowed this book from a pupil, who is having automatic driving lessons, and have read it so I can decide whether to recommend it from a driving instructors point of view, It is laid out well and has photos instead of drawings to make it easier to understand which is a good idea, doing a driving crash course, automatic driving lessons whatever it will help.
It has some of the rules of the Highway Code in it however I still recommend buying the Highway Code separate. It has tips on 'dos' and 'don'ts' of what to do in the exam, which is quite useful. If you are doing a crash driving course, or intensive driving course or even having cheap driving lessons this book will help with driving lessons in London or any where in the uk.
I must say get this book buy it read it, have a great driving week.
on 10 October 2015
I use this book to help my pupils with the theory questions and diagrams for driving.
Have bought the Haynes book many times and find it very useful.
The price is very cheap now so I am happy.
on 20 May 2013
I bought this book for my daughter as she was advised by her driving instructor. It appears to be informative and was in good condition as described by the seller. My daughter recommends it
on 14 March 2014
As an ADI I feel this book is of great use to learner drivers. It contains everything that would be of use both before and after passing their test.
on 22 November 2013
this book is very informative! has lots of photos and full of great tips. I booked my theory test and passed first time!
on 28 April 2013
Fantastic book, I have learnt all the theory behind driving. Now its time to focus on the practical. Excellent buy.
on 4 August 2013
An excellent book all round for the learner driver. A superb book for all drivers of all levels and abilities.
on 26 January 2014
great book bought for son east to read and has all info -good start before they get in the car