VINE VOICEon 14 April 2015
I always buy a Haynes manual for whatever car I drive, and even though I do not intend to keep this Ford for long ,I got the book to help with maintenance . The later Haynes manuals are not as good as the earlier ones but it gives you a helpful guide .
on 23 January 2014
This was a really good find. The manual is in excellent condition. It is exactly what I wanted and I was very pleased to find it second hand through a charity to raise money for a hospice. This ticks lots of boxes.
on 12 October 2013
A very good product and well supports my needs. I had hunted high and low for such a product as this and found this source the best one yet! I gave one of them to a friend and they love it. Cheers
on 17 September 2013
Received promptly. Great product. Great packaging. Great price, allthough cheaper would be better.
No problems to report and I would recomend this product. Haynes manuals are a great product.
on 6 September 2011
This item was ordered for my son who has just purchased his first car. It arrived promptly and in absolutely perfect condition, in shrink wrap, just like brand new should be. Very impressed.
on 16 March 2010
Just bought a mark 5 Fiesta zetec and, as I do some of the servicing myself, I purchased the Haynes manual. Although reasonably comprehensive, I would have liked a chapter highlighting the differences between the mk4 and mk5. This was present in my old Peugeot 205 manual. There are plenty of photographs but there is a lack of diagrams and exploded views that I have come to expect. There are also some odd instructions. For example, to change a headlight bulb it tells you to remove the headlamp! An ok manual but could do better.
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 September 2015
All round a very good product. However, some of the photos aren't very clear and a few more steps could be included for the more difficult tasks. All in all excellent reference material.
on 9 June 2014
prompt delivery, was packaged well. very useful manual, not knowing a lot about cars, it has helped me do some small repairs and maintainence by myself and saved me paying a garage.
on 17 June 2014
Used the guide a few times now. All pictures are accurate and instructions are easy to follow, would always stick with a Haynes. Good literature for all levels of car mechanic.
on 31 March 2014
Good value for money spent.on used Manual.Would recommend this Manual and purchase to other Ford Fiesta owners.Saves a lot of money doing your own repairs and sevicing'