on 17 February 2009
I ordered this book a few days before christmas on the standard mailing service. It arrived in time for the tree! good service and quality
on 26 May 2015
Delivered as stated and the book was in good condition as described.
Not that this is the sellers fault but I must admit, I am a bit disappointed with the book as there are a few jobs I have gone to do and there is absolutely nothing in the book about it which is disappointing to be honest, however, everything else is just fine.
on 21 September 2014
Good because:
Was Quick delivery
Have Useful information, (Maintenance schedule, Weekly checks, MOT checks, Removing parts)
It is cheaper than in stores :)

But not Great because:
Have Very poor picture quality (black & white)
It Is Not easy to navigate
on 27 April 2013
I needed to know how to install a new stereo into my Audi A3, this has all the information you need. It also has information on almost every aspect of the car.

Great buy if you own an Audi A3 and want to do some DIY maintenance.
on 23 June 2012
the manual was helpful for what I needed and easy to use . I would have liked coloured pictures though as they make it easier to see what you are looking at.
on 16 February 2013
I purchase this book for my son when he was having problems with his car and it help him to get his car up and running again
on 22 August 2015
I buy a Haynes manual for every vehicle I own, sometimes never use them but they're so helpful to have.
on 13 November 2014
Good clean condition as described.
on 24 October 2014
Brilliant for the price like new
on 18 January 2016
Usual good info from haynes