5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my baby in tip top condition...
What can I say? If you've got a Nissan Micra (like my 1998 Mean Green Micra Machine) born within the years of 1993 to 2002 and you're interested in giving him (or her) a little bit of TLC then you are going to love this book as much as I do. After all, you wouldn't want this book if you have an Aston Martin parked up in your mansion grounds, would you?

No, that...
Published on 17 Nov. 2012 by Sassy

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and poor instructions
Published on 14 April 2012 by Hollyhurst

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my baby in tip top condition..., 17 Nov. 2012
Sassy "Newton Reviews" (Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Nissan Micra Service and Repair Manual: 1993 to 2002 (Service & repair manuals) (Hardcover)

No, that would just be silly.

I don't pretend to know what I'm doing, (I have a husband for that) but I have learnt where a few things are kept and how to access them.... I can now open the bonnet, check the oil level and add more windscreen washer liquid all by myself. Well, it's a start... Rome wasn't built in a day and car manufacturing giants started with something as small as an idea, albeit a big one.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all in there, 27 Dec. 2010
A simple and straightforward book that allows my father to perform basic maintenance on his Nissan Micra. The explanations are written in simple English and accompanied by clear photographs and illustrations. Good value for money, delivered early in perfect condition.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and poor instructions, 14 April 2012
I've never bought a Haynes manual before but bought this based on their reputation. I have to say I'm very disappointed. I bought it to help with my daugher's car thinking this would help with any little things we could fix. So far, I've looked at the instructions for two things - removing the internal door opener and putting oil in the gearbox - neither instruction was of much use. The quality of the paper and printing is poor also. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haynes Manual, lives up to reputation, 17 Feb. 2011
Haynes have always had a good reputation and having read some of their other manuals this did not dissapoint. Had all the information a novice like me needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 4 Mar. 2011
What can I say, It's a genuine Haynes manual at a much lower price than any shop. Can't fault the service either.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 19 April 2014
While 3 stars seems a little poor, I have to say that as their is no alternative this range of manuals I cannot rate it as either good or bad.

The copy I received was a bit raggedy and certainly not what I would have rated as "good/fair" condition, as it has obviously spent most of it's life in a mouldy shed ... that's to be expected for the 2nd hand price.

My one complaint about the Haines manuals is that they are still stuck in the 1960's, the illustrations are poor the photography is poorly printed low-contrast grey blob.

For the cost of these manuals at full price, I would have hoped that the publishers would have understood that printing and book binding techniques have improved greatly. Seems like these have a monopoly that could be crushed in a second by somebody with a color printer. Oh well fair play to 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 11 Oct. 2010
M. Jayasinghe - See all my reviews
\just as described by seller, perfect book for helping you repairing your car by your self.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the standard for a reason., 23 July 2012
When you buy a car manual you buy a Haynes one. It's consistently good and to the point and does well explaining things you haven't attempted before, warning you of risks and when to take your car to be repaired professionally. I think every car owner should have one.

2.0 out of 5 stars it is adequate, 5 Sept. 2012
This manual is adequate. It could have been better with:

1. more pictures
2. covering all the various trims of the car (it only covers the earlier models)
3. the page quality is terrible and pictures are in black and white

My car is a 51 reg micra SE. It does not cover many aspects of repairs and maintenance. As i have said earlier, it only covers some models. I find using the nissan micra forum: [...] is better.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 15 Feb. 2013
The Haynes repair manual arrived quickly and was as described - it has already been used to service the car!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Nissan Micra Service and Repair Manual: 1993 to 2002 (Service & repair manuals)