5.0 out of 5 stars Good book
Good book, plenty of circular routes for those of us who take the bike on the car.
I personally scan the routes and take a copy out with me so it saves the book becoming damaged (as I found on my first ride!).

Published on 22 Feb 2010 by R. Booth

3.0 out of 5 stars good book
this book has some good local routes to try good clear maps and instructions. this book was easy to read. and had no problems
with the ddelivery.
Published 19 months ago by will

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 22 Feb 2010
R. Booth - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Manchester Cycle Guide (Spiral-bound)

One last tip - if you intend doing the Tandle Hill to Hollins route I would not recommend this as suitable for beginners or children as the Boarshaw Lane section is nothing less than a quagmire (22nd Feb) and also has loads of large water filled potholes (one 'pothole' filled the entire width of the track, was about fifteen foot long and filled with enough water to come over the top of the pedals so definitely not suitable for children!!). The signs for the Thornham Way cycle route have been pulled off the gate at the entrance to Tandle Hill park so make sure you google this before setting off so you know what to look for.

3.0 out of 5 stars good book, 11 Dec 2012
with the ddelivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars manchester cycle guide review, 15 Jan 2010
L. Chapman (manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Manchester Cycle Guide (Spiral-bound)
came on time thanks, was exactly what asked for and we shall enjoy going on lots of cycle rides around manchester

The Manchester Cycle Guide
The Manchester Cycle Guide by Neill Simpson (Spiral-bound - 6 April 2004)
Used & New from: 8.92