4.0 out of 5 stars Great book of pics, 16 Nov 2006
Sukisuix (Home of bike racing) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barry Sheene: Motorcycle Racing's Jet-set Superstar (Hardcover)
Having been a fan of Barry Sheene for more years than I care to remember, I was looking forward to reading this book. The book is very interesting and an eye opener, but, and I am sorry I have to say this it could have been written better. When I was reading it, I found I was getting confused with when things were happening, as the writer was jumping from one thing to another and back again. However the book as a photo album is superb. From lovely photos as a kid to stunning racing pics.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best....!, 13 May 2012
COBBY (Fareham, England) - See all my reviews
A great book about the man who put motorcycle racing on the mainstream, theres all sorts in it. Like the blowing up of the toilet block (at Donington?) with Steve Parrish etc. It`s comical, serious and yet not a deep read, would recommend it anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug 2014
great book

Barry Sheene: Motorcycle Racing's Jet-set Superstar
Barry Sheene: Motorcycle Racing's Jet-set Superstar by Michael Scott (Hardcover - 22 Jun 2006)
Used & New from: £0.74