5.0 out of 5 stars The best revision guide on the market
The key thing about this guide is that it suits any exam board. As a teacher, I find the way it is organised and set out to be straightforward and intuitive. I have tried several revision books with my students and, when I gave them this one last week, this was their preferred version. Highly recommended.
Published on 18 July 2011 by S. J. Gwilliam

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright but best as a vocabulary reference
Comprehensive but the pictures are horribly childish and the grammatical explanations sparse and poor at the best of times. More suitable as a vocabulary reference
Published 6 months ago by Technophile

5.0 out of 5 stars The best revision guide on the market, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Spanish: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best and most up to date Spanish revision guide around, 10 Mar 2012
A. Tatton "Anna Tatton" (Leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spanish: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
I really rate this Spanish guide. It's clearly up to date with the new GCSE language specifications as the 'Exam Advice' pages demonstrate. It is excellent in the way it is succinct with lists of vocabulary for each topic plus examples of how to use the language in context, as well as all of the grammar pages and the extra tips and help sections. A brilliant, clear and easy to use guide for anyone wanting to learn Spanish in a quick, easy and accessible way. Well done Allison Macaulay, I look forward to purchasing your next Spanish guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars The one to get, 25 Jan 2012
This review is from: Spanish: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
This is definitely the one to get for GCSE, no matter which exam board you are doing as all are considered. Great for vocab and also exam tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful!, 12 Oct 2012
This review is from: Spanish: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
I bought this book for my son who has just started a GCSE course in Spanish after only studying it for a year( unlike French where he has done 3 years). He was struggling to remember vocabulary and grammar is always a problem. I was hoping this book would help and it has been an answer to my prayers. It is laid out really well, giving you lists of vocabulary and explaining the grammar in simple terms so that it is easily understood and remembered. It follows the course so well that we can actually match chapters with the work he does in class thereby positively reinforcing his learning. His teacher has said that she has noticed a marked improvement in his work since he started using this book at home. I would recommend this book to anyone studying Spanish, it is so easy to use that even I am picking it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job for revision, 18 Dec 2011
This review is from: Spanish: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
My Daughter had this reccommended to her and found it a superb aid for her revision. It was well priced and easy to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 5 Oct 2012
This review is from: Spanish: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
This book is an incredibly useful source for a beginner. It's in an easy to use format, and covers key topics. I'm not a GCSE student, but someone interested in learning the language. It suits me very well, and can be approached by any learner

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have revision guide for any Spanish GCSE student, 27 July 2011
This review is from: Spanish: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
I purchased this at the weekend. I have already seen how useful it is in comparison with other books I have seen on the market. It breaks everything down in to easy to revise sections and has good tips on how to achieve the higher grades. A really well written study guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely useful guide, 13 Mar 2014
V. Perez (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spanish: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
This guide contains everything you need to know in order to achieve a good grade at your GCSE. It is very clear explained and the topics just show you what you need to know so far, without making grammar difficult. I am a native Spanish teacher and I do recommend this revision guide to all my students.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright but best as a vocabulary reference, 17 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the 'tin'., 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Spanish: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
Excellent book, exactly what I needed to revise after several years away from studying Spanish. I have recomminded it to several of my fellow students.

Spanish: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success)
Spanish: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) by Allison Macaulay (Paperback - 28 Jun 2011)
4.99