5.0 out of 5 stars good book
recommended by our private French tutor. it has been very useful and contributed greatly to my daughter's learning . Thank you !
Published 4 months ago by Bireayo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for vocab, but not great for anything else
Published 5 months ago by TOYZ

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 9 May 2014
This review is from: French: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for vocab, but not great for anything else, 16 April 2014
This review is from: French: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
This book does have some good vocab lists across all of the GCSE topics, but I found it quite patronising in parts. There are a couple of good tips when it comes to exam technique, but not an awful lot of really specific exam advice. It's okay, but to be honest you could use online vocab learning far more effectively in my opinion. There are spots of grammar here and there, but this is spread across the whole book so it's hard to really focus in on learning it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: French: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
This book is great for learning vocabulary or adding to controlled assessments. At first I thought it was slightly too easy and patronizing but as you go through the book the content becomes more complex. This means the book is accessible to people of all abilities.

5.0 out of 5 stars ex teacher, approves of revision guides by Letts, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: French: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
I give the rating because: I like the general layout based on familiar themes. It is wellstructured which adds to ease of revision. Another important feature is the immediate focus on memory by reinforcing vocabulary and familiar expressions.
excellent tips to assist the pupil to achieve high marks by extension exercises are also included as are practice questions to provide confidence. Joyce Elliott MA

5.0 out of 5 stars Letts GCSE sucess revision guide., 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: French: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
This book made French Revision simple, Good Contents and lay out. Topics such as myself,my house and my area helping with vocab.

5.0 out of 5 stars GCSE Success French, 17 April 2012
This review is from: French: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
This book is very usefull. I wanted this particular book to assist my kids with french lessons at home.In fact none of the them is preparing GCSE, because myself I speak French so this was a correct book for my family.

We use it on a regular basis just like a normal book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A * My daughter achieved. Thank you., 19 July 2014
This review is from: French: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) (Paperback)
A * My daughter achieved. Thank you.

French: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success)
French: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success) by Steven Harrison (Paperback - 24 Jun 2011)