5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 28 Sep 2013
Siven (Bexleyheath, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maths Age 9-10: Assessment Papers (Letts 11+ Success) (Paperback)
It’s a good book and very good value for money from Amazon. I will definitely recommend to buy from Amazon. Overall I am happy and confident with Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful but not quite right for us, 24 Dec 2012
A useful book although not quite what I was looking for right now. I really wanted a book that would help improve my nine year old's mental maths knowledge. We are using this book anyway but he and his tutor both say it differs somewhat from what's taught in school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent revision for year 5, 21 May 2012
Claire Rowbottom (Derbyshire uk) - See all my reviews
Really good for year 5 sats revision.maths is not my daughters favourite subject so we are using this as extra practice for her.it's all relevant to what she's learning at school and the pages get harder as you work through the book.good value for money.much cheaper than the high street.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book, 4 Jan 2012
i can't praise this book enough! it is excellent! it has everything a child should know in order to achieve level 5. i bought it for our son and it has helped him a lot. it has filled gaps he had from school and he already knows things that he will not be taught at school until next year in Y6.

Maths Age 9-10: Assessment Papers (Letts 11+ Success)
Maths Age 9-10: Assessment Papers (Letts 11+ Success) by VARIOUS (Paperback - 1 July 2009)
4.87