Format: Hardcover|Change

on 20 August 2010
I bought this book for my father - an ex Royal Welch Fusilier himself (93 now and a WW2 veteran). He was delighted with it and still regularly goes back to browse its pages. It is comprehensive, entertaining and nicely written - and yes, it conveys very well just how astonishing are the history and exploits of this great regiment.
on 13 February 2016
My grandfather was in the royal welch fusiliers so I bought this for him. It's very informative but not bogged under with information. It's cut into sections and works it's way the through the years chronologically. There are many brilliant pictures in there and my grandfather thinks it's an amazing book. Definitely worth purchasing.
on 6 February 2014
Bought this as a present for my Dad who was a part of this regiment.He loves this book and can often be found with his head in it .
on 16 June 2014
A very good and well written book, not one to gather dust, very informative and hard to put down. Easy to read.
on 11 January 2016
I ordered this in December and still not received it. How do I contact Amazon
on 27 December 2015
Brought as a present and they haven't put it down since
on 30 October 2015