5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price!
As Secretary of the worldwide RAF No.100 Group, a secret Group during the war which identified and jammed enemy radar, this is a superb book I would recommend to anyone wishing to understand and know more. I am of course author of 20 books myself, some of which relate to WWII and this secret group ...
Published 8 months ago by Janine

3.0 out of 5 stars A useful book about 100 group
Published 14 months ago by Rawsie

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price!, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: 100 Group (Bomber Support): RAF Bomber Command in World War II (Aviation Heritage Trail) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars A useful book about 100 group, 27 Sep 2013
The history of 100 group is assembled in a cool reference style that left me wanting more detail and depth with exemplar material of a few specific tasks undertaken by Hundred Group. However incorrect my opinion may be, it felt like budget and fact were watchwords rather than enthusiasm for the people and events of the history that is fast receding into a forgotten and easily confused past.
The book reads well enough but I slid into 'dip into' rather than 'cover to cover' reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Archive Material, 24 Oct 2009
Tellboy (Manchester) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
As I am researching the role of Bomber Support in East Anglia I found this book particularly interesting and factual.