5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly Readers Complete Set Level 4 - Excellent, 17 April 2009
This review is from: Jolly Readers, Complete Set, Level 4 (pack of 18) (Blue Level 4) (Paperback)
Jolly Readers: Complete Set Level 4 (Blue Level 4)

"Ensure your child keeps reading during the holidays" said my son's teacher. This was an easy way to continue his reading - he was interested in all the books and as we have graduated through all the Jolly Readers Levels his reading has improved - this level is no exception. Another ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT product from the Jolly Phonics company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Nov 2009
An excellent compilation of readings for the kids. We have tried all other levels of Jolly Readers books for our daughter, who really developed reading habit quickly - thanks to these books.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 3 Nov 2013
These books are ideal as they are being used in the schools just now. I use these for my son to stay one step ahead and he loves to read them.

I would recommend these to anyone who's child is in primary school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set of books., 2 Nov 2013
These books are brilliant, I am a teacher and I wanted some books to teach my own daughter at home. This set did the job!

ARRAY(0xadec0798)

Jolly Readers, Complete Set, Level 4 (pack of 18) (Blue Level 4)
20.50