5.0 out of 5 stars about time
Published on 19 Sept. 2005

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
not what I wanted
Published 4 months ago by L.A. D.

5.0 out of 5 stars about time, 19 Sept. 2005
By A Customer
after being bought this book i half expected it to sit on the shelf with my many other cook books and maybe be inspired to do one or two recipes. well what a surprise i had. the book is full of everyday ingredients not all those fancy ones that cost a fortune, and Mrs Conley has put together some very good recipes that you could easily work out a whole weeks recipes of easy nutritional and practical meals. i was very pleased to see that she hasn't lost her ground roots and joined the bandwagon of so many cook book writers who keep wanting us to change what we buy when in fact all we ever want is someone to show us what to do with what we've got. you will be glad to have this book definitely put it on your Christmas list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food, low calories and low fat, 26 April 2007
This review is from: Step By Step Low Fat Cookbook (Paperback)
Fab book for anyone trying to lose weight. Shows that it doesn't have to be all cottage cheese and Ry-vitas! I have lost over two and a half stones in 14 weeks on the Rosemary Conley diet and would recommend it to everyone. The recipes are easy and not too expensive or time-consuming, and they taste really great. I am a total Rosemary C convert. (I joined a Rosemary Conley class and I do aerobic exercise as well, so bear in mind that it is not just the diet.) Buy her books, buy her DVDs or best of all join the classes and finally get that excess weight off. I promise you real results if you follow the guidance.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PLEASED, 19 Sept. 2005
Mrs. April Cunningham "april1152" (west midlands) - See all my reviews
What can I say, I absolutely love this book and have done almost all the veggie and fish receipes. They are quick and tasty and all the ingredients are readily to hand, I have even brought a copy for my sister-in-law in America because it gives the American equivelent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow and full of ideas, 12 Jan. 2006
By A Customer
I just bought this book in to stretch my imagination on low fat healthy cooking, the book is full of great new recipies. Being vegitatian, it can sometimes be hard to find diet books with large veggie section. This book not only has a large vegetarian section, it also has many recipes from around the world and to top it off when you make the recipe it looks just like the picture! Thanks for a great new diet recipe book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for the weight conscious and the whole family..., 6 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Step By Step Low Fat Cookbook (Paperback)
Beautifully illustrated with easy to follow instructions. These recipes do not compromise on flavour in order to keep the calories/fat content low. Ideal for those 'watching their weight' but tasty and satisfying enough to serve to the whole family. Great addition to the health conscious bookshelf - although it will spend much of its time out on the counter...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 29 Nov. 2009
John Knight "John Knight" (Maidenhead, England) - See all my reviews
This cookery book is easy to use with very clear simple "step by step" instructions. It also has good pictures and chef's tips which I like in a cookery book. It contains information on the fat content of each dish. There are classic recipies with new ways of cooking them along with dishes that are quick, easy and have interesting flavour combinations. A lot of the ingredients used are things you would normally buy or have in the store cupboard or fridge so you can decide at the last minute what to have for dinner! I'm glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically Tasty Recipes, 4 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Step By Step Low Fat Cookbook (Paperback)
I bought this book to complement the GI Jeans Diet Book, although this isn't strictly a GI recipe book, the meals do seem to be low GI. I love the recipes in this book, they are very simple and extremely tasty (try the venison one!). Recipes include meat/vegetarian/desserts/etc.
So much better than any weight-watcher recipe books I've ever had (and thats alot!). My husband doesn't even realise these are reduced calorie meals.

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 8 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Step By Step Low Fat Cookbook (Paperback)
I bought this after reading reviews and it is another of my favourites now added to my small collection of cookery books..really good in explaining things. recipes are good and basic.. and above they are things that you can eat day to day..
would recommend...

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best cook books I've even bought!, 21 May 2008
Ms. Nicola M. Roy "Nicola R" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I have to say this is one of the best cook books I've ever come across! I've tried loads of the recipes from the book an I've loved all of them! It's not very often that you find a low fat recipe book where you can't tell the recipes are low fat! All the recipes are packed with flavour and really delicious. I would recommend this book to anyone. 10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars At last, a good low fat cook book, 17 April 2006
Joana Cunha "Jo" (Portugal) - See all my reviews
I got this book for Xmas and since then I've tried to make quite a few recipes at home. Good variety of recipes and not too complicated. There are, though, some recipes with unusual ingredients that are dificult to find in Portugal. However, you can always adapt to what you can find in local stores.

Step By Step Low Fat Cookbook
Step By Step Low Fat Cookbook by Rosemary Conley (Paperback - 4 Jan. 2007)