5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know about space clearing
In a time when Feng Shui has become fashion and hundreds of books are published for it, this 1995 book is the only one that you will need. All the details about the elements of space clearing, the theory and the act, very specific instructions on how to do it, all very easy to understand and follow.
Published on 12 Dec. 2009 by A. IOSIFIDOU

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a solely Feng Shui book
I ordered the book because many of the buyers seeemd to say it was Feng Shui in direction but actually only one or two chapters really allude to such a specific topic. I did plough through the first chapters but unless you are of a part "knit your own sandals and don't eat anything with a face" persuasion it's all a bit ethereal.
Well written, don't get me...
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by Janet Tweedy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a solely Feng Shui book, 17 Mar. 2013
Janet Tweedy (Buckinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sacred Space: Enhancing the Energy of Your Home and Office (Paperback)
Well written, don't get me wrong, and gives you many ideas for taking the steps to bring back some order in your life.
Bit confusing on Feng Shui count as it suggests you 'align' (if that's the right word) your living space, indeed each of the rooms with the the door or entrance when most of the courses and books i have read have aligned everything with the compass.
Sort of a let down to read that, what might have been 'significant' areas for your career shall we say, under one discipline is really your freinds and family area under this book!
It's a lovely looking book and arguments well presented and laid out, wonderful artwork actually gives a sense of the mediterranean or californina sunshine as it has lots of space and is designed to give an open friendly feel.
Perhaps i asked too much, it does inspire and tries to breathe new life into your own so on the whole, though it was quite expensive, i am glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know about space clearing, 12 Dec. 2009
A. IOSIFIDOU "Gonnie" (Paxos, Greece) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, with priceless ideas., 25 April 2001
By A Customer
This book did help me understand a lot about the home and easy ways to adjust it to change your life however you want to. It's easy to read and clear. There is much in the book about performing ceremonies in the rooms using bells etc to clear the energy and establish a new feeling in the house, but I just wanted to skip all of that and I don't know if I would ever do any of that part. But for the price it's cheaper than a pot of paint and gives brilliant insights and ideas that are priceless I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 7 Mar. 2013
I love this book. I moved to a new rented house and I couldn't wait to clean the energies of the house the previous tenants left behind. I tried almost every technique described in the book.
After we finished with the cleansing, all our guests without exception complemented on the good vibes of the house as soon as they entered the front door.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift to share..., 24 Aug. 2009
I have this book in my library and refer to it often. Ms. Linn shares her knowledge with grace and ease for understanding. Using or applying the knowledge creates the kind of surroundings we can look forward to.. relaxing and enjoying life ...so I am giving this book as a give.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Book, 30 Aug. 2009
Denise Linn's book is superb and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone trying to understand the energy held within ourselves and buildings. If you can learn the skills taught in this book, you will understand life and "life flow" better. Buy it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to fol, 3 May 2014
After reading it for a while, in Just put the book down as I found it rather boring and lost interest in the topic altogether. It failed to keep my attention for long, despite the fact that I am actually addicted to reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to Treasure forever, 14 April 2010
E. Yule "herbaldancer" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this book when it first came out many years ago and loved it. It is packed full of useful information (you should see how many pages have markers on them in my copy!). The author is clear, compassionate and generous with the information she shares with us in this book.
I still refer to it all these years later and treasure it as one of my most favourite books of all time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 29 Jun. 2014
As always anything from Denise Linn is worth taking time out to read. This book gives hints and reasons for placing furniture and objects in home and office and ways to enhance time spent at home and at work. Denise's books are thought provoking and a joy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing my stock, 19 Mar. 2014
This is a purchase to replace the one I already had . My old one had been well handled and shared by family and was not going to last Its a great piece of information in one book and had to replace it and the new version is a plus.

Sacred Space: Enhancing the Energy of Your Home and Office
Sacred Space: Enhancing the Energy of Your Home and Office by Denise Linn (Paperback - 7 April 2005)