5.0 out of 5 stars JAMES VAN PRAAG - UNBELIEVABLE PSYCHIC
After watching his daytime shows on living tv and after studying the subject fo r a few years now, it has become apparant that James has become an unbelievably gifted psychic. I did enjoy this book as it covers both direction on development as well as chapters on his own experiences. I recommend this one...a good read.
Published on 9 Dec 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
It's ok found it quite interesting, but not really for me, found the author too full of himself, it's different.
Published 9 months ago by Angeline Vincent

5.0 out of 5 stars JAMES VAN PRAAG - UNBELIEVABLE PSYCHIC, 9 Dec 2003
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for everyone!, 30 Aug 2003
Sam "Sam" (Worcestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My spiritual journey began February 23 2003 when my husband suddenly past away, I had a "gut feeling" that it wasn't the end for him, if it was, what was the point in life? I found James Van Praagh's book "Talking to Heaven" and have now read all of his books, all of which have been very reassuring and they answer alot of questions about life, death and where the spirits live and how they help us everyday. I now understand that Reg is with me everyday, looking out for me and communicating with me. I'm sure everyone has someone they have lost, believe me, and believe James' books, they are with us.

4.0 out of 5 stars positive, 11 Aug 2009
C. Tracey (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heaven And Earth: Making the Psychic Connection (Paperback)
Bought this as a present so can't tell you much about it except to say, it was very well received. It has since been well read and is helping someone feel at ease with their spiritual awakening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightning!!!, 23 Sep 2013
I have read several of his books and I am now an avid follower of his. I hope to read more of his books and become more aware spiritually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Thanks fast delivery and got what I wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven and Earth, 8 May 2014
P. A. Ward "patsywoo" (U.K) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
James Van Praagh tells you how he receives a connection with the spirit world and how we receive messages from them too. Sometimes without realising that we are doing. Sometimes thoughts just pop into our heads, but they can be the spirit world trying to communicate with us. James also gives you exercises to help you develop your psychic ability so that you can hear and communicate more easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars HEAVEN AND EARTH, 21 Jan 2014
ANOTHER VERY INTERESTING BOOK TO READ. OPENED MY VIEW POINT TO THE PSYCHIC ABILITY OF THESE FAMOUS PEOPLE. HAVE READ IT TWICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book!, 10 Dec 2013
I've given this book to several friends. They love it: it helps people who are spiritually aware trust their perception and what they know. Brilliant. Thank you James van Praagh.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 7 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good reading, 29 Aug 2013
Wonderful book, very good read, as all James Van Praagh's books, he tells it like it is, would recommend to anyone.

Heaven And Earth: Making the Psychic Connection
Heaven And Earth: Making the Psychic Connection by James Van Praagh (Paperback - 3 April 2003)
5.99