5.0 out of 5 stars SHE'S DONE IT AGAIN

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing - rather OTT
Published 16 months ago by DB

5.0 out of 5 stars SHE'S DONE IT AGAIN, 18 April 2005
Ms. Pippa Galea (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Need Your Love - Is That True?: How to find all the love, approval and appreciation you ever wanted (Paperback)
Yes i Loved it , is it possible for a book as good and informative as Loving What Is to have been written again?? YES.. This is equally as revealing as her first book and gives lots of handy hints and exercises for us to see how we manipulate situations to get love and approval. It took me 2 days to read from cover to cover but really it's the kind of book to take slowly and digest properly. I certainly will be dipping back in and trying out the exercise.. For the serious truth seeker who wants to get to the bottom of all those limiting beliefs this book is for you.. Having just sat the school for the work, I thought she couldn't possibly impart any new information that would help me .. is it true ??? No she did .. and I loved it.. Katie we love you!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars utterly brilliant., 10 Sept. 2014
Could not put this book down. It's the quickest book I've read.
I got a little bored in the middle but glad I stuck to it. It's funny and I had some laughs. It's really opened my eyes and I can see how was was feeding some core unworthiness. Well I've got it know and things will never be the same again. I'm feeling very very happy and grateful for the work. Lots of things fell into place for me even more so in the last chapters.
I recommend reading it all the way through first, and then doing the work. It sure is the most transformational book I have read. Feeling blessed and worthy of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Is that true?, 4 Nov. 2010
This lady is doing sterling work. She is a gift to us all. her four questions will give you the tools to change your life. Absolutely wonderful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 21 Aug. 2012
Kim (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
A very interesting read that really made me think and stopped me trying to be so 'likeable', with excellent results! Byron goes a little too far for me when she says that murderers and rapists are also "love" (as well as the rest of us normal people) but overall a fascinating, well-written and seminal work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liberating . ., 6 Oct. 2013
This is third book I have read of Byron Katie's, and I highly recommend it. It is totally liberating. I now know that there is only one person whose love I need. . . and that's me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 2 Feb. 2015
Bought this book after learning online what Byron Katie is all about. I have referred to the book so many times, and the "work" that Byron Katie talks about has really turned my life around. Previously, I would simmer for days, all angry inside, at some injustice, but now I just do the work, and the simmering has ended and I am left just loving myself in a happy state. The book has helped me cope, especially with my own previously unforgiving nature, and the "work" has taught me a whole lot about myself that I was previously unaware of. I am much more kind

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 April 2013
An empowering book with a transformational message. Hard to believe the road to freedom can begin with four simple questions!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing - rather OTT, 1 Dec. 2013
DB (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Liked the cover but once inside I felt this was a bit insubstantial and repetitive. Love self-development books, don't mind the odd guru giving me advice, but this was a bit much for me. Not that I think Byron Katie doesn't genuinely believe in what she is preaching and obviously she has found her own path out of a miserable existence for which she deserves great credit. Probably the book is just not my style.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS HOPED WOULD BE VERY MUCH A LET DOWN., 29 Sept. 2014
BORING, SAME OLD, HAD SUCH HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF THIS BOOK, IT IS THE SAME THING RIGHT THE WAY THROUGH, VERY REPETATIVE, SAME AS PREVIOUS TITLES... ALL BOOKS ON THE MARKET OF THIS GENRE HAVE THE SAME MESSAGES THROUGH OUT, NEW IDEAS AND NEW AND FRESH MATERIAL WOULD BE NICE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Byron Katie, 6 Jan. 2014
This is a lovely book, easy to read, inspiring, and makes you ask questions you may not have thought of asking yourself before, revealing some interesting answers, well it has for me. It is clear and to the point.