on 17 June 2015
I was given these cards as a Birthday gift. I am thrilled with them, they hold such beautiful energies of light and upliftment.
Not only are they stunning by design but the information on each card so resonates at a soul level. Each card I have selected has appeared to be divinely guided, the information and affirmations are both enlightening and transformational. I just love them ❤️💜💛💙❤️
on 1 May 2013
I think these cards are awesome and bang up with the present energies. I use them in my groups and everyone agrees these are really in tune with the current energies.
on 1 December 2013
These cards are okay but not my favorite pack. Personally, I think I prefer cards with beautiful inspirational pictures on and then extra info about each card in the accompanying booklet, so it depends on what you like.
on 24 January 2013
A present for a member of my family, and it was all that was expected and the recipient was very happy with it.
on 19 June 2014
very disappointed,, no pictures to aid vision and becoming very repetitious with Doreen Virtues orb books and cards. thank you
on 31 July 2013
Very good quality and feel to the cards. Useful tool as part of one's ongoing spiritual journey. Use wisely always.
on 24 October 2014
Love them! Use them all the time!