5.0 out of 5 stars great product
Great companion to an excellent guidebook, by the same author. The maps are very clear, easy to grasp. It has just the basic information, though, so I still prefer the full guidebook, which I plan to take on my planned pilgrimage.
Published 14 months ago by A. C. Barbosa

3.0 out of 5 stars Camino De Santiago Maps
A great summary of the Pilgrim's Guide To The Camino De Santiago. If you want to travel lightweight, take this as a minimum.
Published 16 months ago by Tony Brebner

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 21 Jun 2013
A. C. Barbosa (Sao Paulo, SP Brazil) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Camino De Santiago Maps: St. Jean Pied de Port/Roncesvalles to Finisterre via Santiago de Compostela (Camino Guides) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Complete guide, 25 April 2013
Joseph Mcgrath "Joe" (Coatbridge, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'm about to set off on the Camino and this book has enabled me to make my preparations.
I know where I'm going and have guides to every twist and turn on the road.
I'm confident I'll find my way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Camino De Santiago Maps, 22 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the trip, 1 April 2014
This map/guide is written for walkers but I found it very useful when I followed the camino by road bike. I was able to use the metalled routes and nearby roads which were all marked in the guide. Very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Sep 2013
An excellent book and I would highly recommend it to everybody who intends to do the camino Santiago de Compostella trail