on 11 December 2010
I agree with another reviewer that the book was not unique and has been covered in some of Diana's other work. I found the CD intriguing but could not fully get away with it either. I am just guessing it is me and not the CD. I will endevour again as I do like Diana's work. I wish I had Diana's insight, and will read up more of her work.
on 8 November 2011
Speaking as a psychic/medium with many years experience in the occult world and working with and being very fond of the beings we have come to refer to as Angels; also having spent a great deal of time getting to know some of the worlds leading practitioners and awakened persons, I'm sad to say that Diana Cooper represents one in a long line of "new age channels" who have been well and truly led up the garden path and had their strings pulled...big time! It is said that when one encounters the truth there is also a sense of relief as the burden is lifted...not here; here we find a tale which could lead you on a merry (but probably entertaining...which is why I gave it 2 stars instead of one) dance. There is no mention of some of the Earths the main energy centres which lie within the UK and Wales and no mention at all of the truth of self. There is no real mention or consideration given to the Sidhe who are the Earths care takers. A gross misuse of the Egyptian deities...out of all context. Overall an incoherent jumble of information.
44 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 December 2010
What a wonderful book , one for the place you are when you are. it explains so much and as you journey on your path you will reference the pages you need as you need them . An essential guide for the now and the then.
on 23 December 2010
A must read for anyone who wishes to develop spiritually. Extremely well written, simple to understand. Yet another fantastic book from Diana Cooper.
Found it very difficult to put the book down.
Apart from the information within each page there are also meditations to use.
Excellent!
on 10 January 2011
I like anything by Diana Cooper! I seized open the package, and devoured the contents! I wouldn't have missed this book, and its wonderful that I got it at a great price/pre ordered!

The brilliant thing about this, is that there is CD included. You can put it on at bedtime... and leave it to play. Actually, during the days I spent reading and listening to the unusual CD - I felt really good.

I like to dip in and refer to bits again and again. (as with all her books)
on 14 December 2010
Diana Cooper's book contains lot of valuable information, visualisations and exercises to practice. With the book is the added bonus of the CD carrying the sounds of the keys. I am enjoying working with the unicorns and other energies which are referred to in the book.
on 19 November 2010
If you have read a lot of Dianas other books the only 'new' in this one is the CD with the sounds
on 21 February 2011
STILL READING BUT VERY INTERESTING AND IT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING WITHIN THE UNIVERSE AT THIS PRESENT TIME.
DIANE COOPER HAS A WEALTH OF SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE.
on 13 February 2012
When I first started to read this book I honestly thought it was going to be a hard read and difficult to understand, but I couldn't have been more wrong as Diana explains it all very well. The accompanying cd makes the whole thing come together and some of the sounds are truly mind blowing. Well worth buying if you want to become more spritually enlightened.
on 15 April 2011
As always I find Diana Coopers books easy to read and understand. Her concepts may seem a little wacky to those who are not on a spiritual path but to me they made perfect sense and explained a lot of unanswered questions that I had. Using the CD has been an amazing experience as I now feel far more connectedto the universe! A must for anyone who wants to gain a greater understanding of why we are here and how we can help to make the world a better place!