5.0 out of 5 stars an interesting book
beautifully illustrated, clearly written, and down to earth, I can recommend this book to anyone interested in the energetic and spiritual dimensions of our planet
Published 11 months ago by Stella Longland

3.0 out of 5 stars Nature Spirits and elemental beings.
Published 12 months ago by Clio

3.0 out of 5 stars Nature Spirits and elemental beings., 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Nature Spirits and Elemental Beings: Working with the Intelligence in Nature: Revised, Updated and Expanded Edition (Paperback)
This is a very subjective and esoteric subject which I find fascinating as I have a strong belief in these beings. However, I feel the author spoils the book and loses credibility when he departs from the eternal aspect of nature and tries to impose his own religious beliefs on a subject which by its very nature is outside religious concerns. I was very disappointed in this.

5.0 out of 5 stars an interesting book, 22 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars NATURE SPRITS AND ELEMENTAL BEINGS, 6 Sep 2013
I liked it all right . The author talks more of his experiences , but not how to do things. I was looking more for a book on how to connect to the elemental myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature Spirits and Elemental Beings, 29 Jun 2014
Quite a heavy book reading wise and not for the light minded spiritualist - the drawings of elementals do not follow any humanoid shapes as we know them - more like design patterns but the dialogue is interesting...Summary - not a light read but educational.