The Christ Blueprint by Padma Aon Prakasha

Published on 18 Aug. 2012 by Sarah Rehmatullah

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
This book was mentioned to me by two of the initiated masters. It is written by a man who says he saw a vision of Mary Magdalene and others during a visit to the south of France. The book does not mention who this man is, we do not know his real name or any detail that might be checkable. Something smells.
The content is a mishmash of middle-eastern derived new...
Published on 20 July 2011 by J. Ware

5.0 out of 5 stars Like your own personal guardian angel, perfect sound advice for true spiritual growth, 18 Aug. 2012
Sarah Rehmatullah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Christ Blueprint: 13 Keys to Christ Consciousness (Paperback)
The Christ Blueprint by Padma Aon Prakasha

The Christ Blueprint takes you on an accelerated path into the blazing light of Christ consciousness, that you may see, therefore release and integrate the shadow self, any part of your being that you hold as less than the golden sovereign light of God will be brought up to speed through the thirteen keys shared by Padma, allowing for a deep understanding to unfold.

The high frequency can be felt upon each page, and immersion into the lessons shared with The Christ Blueprint, for the energy sensitive, such as myself. The unfurling of closed parts of my being have released from their previous suppressed state (brought up in a strict Victorian manner, one learns quickly that it is easier to keep quiet - seen and not heard), perhaps one petal at a time of my chakras intently listening vibrationally to the truth that set me free - that I am perfect and sovereign now, I only needed to step up to my mastery, and my own true vibration to reclaim such. It was there all along. I am what I am seeking, as the world is a mirror of what resides inside of my being.

So many elements of mind chatter, or the monkey mind, are shared in openness, allowing one to truthfully acknowledge that is really happening in any situation, and as so many situations are covered by Padma's sharing of wisdom, one may feel well equipped in the world following the completion of reading this wonderful book. Perhaps this is the guidebook we wish we were given at birth to help us navigate life, like a personal guardian angel? The love, light yet firmness that we address false beliefs that will not serve our life are all covered in depth within the pages of The Christ Blueprint.

Many attitudes of fear actually impede the flow of life energy, and thus all manner of gifts of the universe cannot quite reach you in such a state of separation, yet proper boundaries are also discussed to maintain your individual haven, that you can maintain the purity of your soul energy and thus your mission in life, so help others from this perfect space.

Normally I like to include some quotes in my reviews, but the material shared by Padma that I would wish to quote was too extensive, and almost could create a mini book from the quotes I noted down. I can only recommend you select this book to arm yourself with the armour of Christ light to light your own path, and assist the beacon of your bright inner light to in turn light the world.

Review by Sarah Ince
[...]
blueapple@bluesappleswriting.org

5.0 out of 5 stars 21st century Revelation, 21 Mar. 2010
Stella Fairbairn "onepointone" (London UK) - See all my reviews
Imagine if every person on this planet became a Christ! Just pause and think what sort of a world that would be to live in.... This book delivers a sacred blueprint of higher knowledge to make that idea a possible living everyday reality. AOn, along with Mary Magdalene and Marie Salome, deliver the blueprint for such a massive leap in conscious evolution. The higher sacred knowledge or gnosis and Divine cosmic intelligence in this book literally leaps off the page and grabs your attention from beginning to end. Reading each page feels like an energetic healing. It is a well delivered and very clear message, eloquently written.

Having read so much "new age" material in the past I found that it only made me feel better about myself, building my ego up with false hopes and delivering virtually nothing... no real lasting change, just a new concept or theory to junk my mind with and distract me from my true self, my Christed Self. What AOn delivers here is extraordinary. He shows the reader a blueprint for embodying Christ consciousness into everyday living. He also reveals that the Universal Field or energy known as Christ contained many women. The women apostles who were written out of the bible due to the patriarchal structure of the Church. Also that there is a shadow side to everything and every one. The shadow is a place most people on the spiritual path bypass, as at some level their spirituality is falsely masking and medicating a part of them that they do not want to see....the shadow, the darker side of human nature and all it's facets. The truth is that we all have a shadow and in order to reach the real light of true consciousness, we have to dig through the dirt to get there. Most people on the spiritual path disregard this truth of shadow with diverting concepts that delude the truth seeker with beliefs such as "What you focus on manifests", "If you focus on the dark side, you just make it bigger." The truth is that if you ignore the shadow it becomes more hidden and plays out in life more and more as we get older, manifesting in ill health, poor relationships with others and worse...complete and utter ignorance of the TRUTH! It would seem the truth is hiding, waiting for us to find it in the last place we ever thought of looking. This book is a "how to guide" to find the Christ within yourself, your relationships and every day life.

This Christ Blueprint has manifested through quite a team of Ascended Masters (such as St. Germain, Babaji, Kwan Yin, Kuthumi, Melchizedek) Goddesses (Isis, Ishtar) and Apostles (Mary Magdalene, Mother Mary, Marie Salome, Peter, Thomas, John the Baptist etc..) all guiding us to embody the true Christ that dwells in us all, each holding a crucial piece to make the whole. Also this book made me aware that the anti-Christ also lives in us all too and by acknowledging this reality, we can overcome it and find the balance and light we are all looking for. What a revelation it has truly been. 6 stars ******

5.0 out of 5 stars icing on my cake, 23 Mar. 2011
Mr. Martin J. Manifold (liverpool england) - See all my reviews
a great book and a must for those on their spiritual journey...so much knowledge to be shared.....as a proud brit....i wholeheartly thank france or gaul as it was than for giving refuge to mary magdalene in such perilous times ....enjoy reading this gem of a book

5.0 out of 5 stars Timely Guidence, 30 May 2011
An excellent book - well written, easy to follow and the ultimate Tool in my box for self mastery.
A must for those, seriously intent on working towards their ascension during this lifetime.
I found this book whilst looking for something which would help me delve into the catacoombs of my innermost, with the intention of a further deep clearing borne from the desire to bring into balance my four lower bodies and to anchor the Divine Femmenine within myself. It came in Divine time, as does everything in life!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 20 July 2011
J. Ware - See all my reviews
The content is a mishmash of middle-eastern derived new age thought. Facts and fantasy combined in an impossible meander with the usual sprinkling of elitism. I can see it being mesmerising for some people new to this sort of thinking and starting to throw off the shackles of patriarchal christianity but at the same time needing structured dogma, but not for me.

Christ Blueprint: 13 Keys to Christ Consciousness
Christ Blueprint: 13 Keys to Christ Consciousness by Padma Aon Prakasha (Paperback - 18 Mar. 2010)