5.0 out of 5 stars Small cards which clarify your thinking
Published on 14 Aug. 2003 by BeeBee

3.0 out of 5 stars Angels of Light Cards(New Edition)
I prefer the first edition. The first edition cards are smaller and came with a pouch. I bought the new cards as a present for a friend, but thought they were bulky and the box/stand is not practical.
Published on 1 Feb. 2009 by Jo Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars Small cards which clarify your thinking, 14 Aug. 2003
These Angels cards are small and come in a dinky bag, which means you can take them with you everywhere! The instructions concerning their use are easy to understand - basically you ask a question or you think about something that you need "clarifying" and you choose a card (or 3). On reading the message on the card - you can gain real insights into your situation. They don't provide all the answers of course (what does?!!) but they are surprisingly appropriate each time and they can provide food for thought or even just a lesson for the day. The messages are down to earth and everyone can relate to them - don't be put off by some religious idea - the cards are for everyone. If you're looking for fresh perspectives on old problems - try them - you may be surprised! And if you are already a Diana Cooper fan - then I can guarantee that these cards won't disappoint you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel cards, 21 May 2003
Jassie (Bracknell, Berkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this set of cards as I found tarot cards hard to link with. The cards are just the right size, have wonderful messages of encouragement and once attuned with them they can aid in producing accurate readings for others. I love them :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting Positive Messages! :-)), 20 Nov. 2005
The wonderful thing about these beautiful cards is that nothing negative can be read into them at all, even if someone had no belief in anything spiritual they would have a positive message to think about that would be of immense benefit in their life. A good example might be "Forgiveness" - by forgiving you are able to draw a line under the past, let go of anger and hurt and move ahead in your life. By their nature the cards impart a feeling of quiet contemplation and in my experience have proved invaluable and wonderfully appropriate for whatever I have had in mind when using them. They are beautiful in every aspect and would make a wonderful gift! :-))

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely..., 14 Sept. 2006
J. L. Bird (England, The United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The first set of angel cards I ever bought, and remains to this day as one of my favourites - without a doubt. The beautiful and high quality cards come with explanations and affirmations - allowing you insight and perspective on whatever life is presenting you at the moment - and the red cloth bag means you can carry them with you wherever you go. A must for Diana Cooper fans - and for anyone drawn to the angels. Worth every Penny. ^_^

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, 23 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Angels of Light Cards - Pocket Edition: 52 full colour cards (Cards)
I really like these cards! I am a Tarot girl, love my Tarot but I find these cards perfect when I need that extra bit of help, every card I have pulled from this deck has been so appropriate, they are easy to use and are so straight forward, great for when you dont want to use a lot of brain cells on interpreting them, I use them particulary if I feel down or want a quick straight answer and have found them helpful. The are also nice to use in conjunction with a Tarot reading to get an overview at the end from a spritiual slant.

I love the size as well, i have small hands and these are easy to shuffle but a nice size, good for the handbag! very suitable for beginners who may find tarot or intuative oracles off putting...

5.0 out of 5 stars So Uplifting and Comforting, 3 Dec. 2006
choc n tea (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
I agree with all the previous reviews of these cards but just wanted to add my own. These are the first angel cards I have purchased and I love them. They come in a lovely soft black drawstring bag which you are encouraged to keep the cards in. I keep mine by my bed and often choose a card before I go to sleep, or first thing in the morning. The cards are all positive,and include an affirmation at the bottom of each one. You can shuffle the cards while asking a question silently, and then choose which ever card you are drawn to. I found at first they stuck together a bit, and I seemed to get the same card for a few days (or was that just the angels way of drawing my attention to the card? The card was 'fun') You will not be disapointed with these cards, they are beautiful, and would make a lovely gift too, once you have bought some for yourself! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars angel of light cards by diane cooper, 4 Feb. 2003
By A Customer
These cards are very beautiful to look at, thats the first thing that struck me.. the instructions that are in a little booklet are very easy to understand .The booklet gives you an insight into the angels,and the way to use the cards .they are very compact and are in ther own devine little bag. i found the cards very usefull when trying to find guidence.they have really good affimations on them to help focas your mind and spirit... i love them they are heavenly to handle and look at .I think they are worth there weight in gold.

3.0 out of 5 stars Angels of Light Cards(New Edition), 1 Feb. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 20 Jun. 2014
I will start off by admitting, I have always been one of those people who doesn't believe in angle, tarot, or spirit involved activities. I use to always find it a bit bizarre when my Mum done it all, but I bought these to try them out and to broaden my mind a bit.
I love them! I absolutely love them. They are so positive and a complete pick me up for days where I feel really down about something. I find shuffling them really relaxing then if I just pick one out at random, it never fails to be specific to something that is going on., They give great guidance and I am really glad I got them.I would definitely recommend these to anyone. Even people like me! They are really positive and give really good guidance, you can't fault them as far as I am aware.

4.0 out of 5 stars Angel of Light Cards, 10 Aug. 2012
These arrived promptly and as advertised.

They are small cards, about the same as your average pack of cards and have the same angel picture on the backs. The fronts however, are all writing on of various things like other Angel cards but no Angel pictures like usual. The size is ideal for carrying around with you and for shuffling easier. I personally was a little disappointed as they had not got the different angels or pictures on,I had not realised this before I bought them. This does however make them easier to read and I have found them fine to work with. They are also a bit cheaper than your average cards and you get 52 when often there are only 44 in the other sets.

Angels of Light Cards - Pocket Edition: 52 full colour cards