Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 April 2010
The book is very shourt and precise. It gave me a great deal of insight into angels and what their roles are. I never knew there were angels covering every aspect of life - an angel for buildings, air craft as well as animals and plants, but then I do recall years ago, reading about spirits which look after everything. This was reading books by Lobsang Rampa. I think this is a good bood to read if you don't have a lot of time - each chapter is short and to the point, and give little exercises to do on how to connect with angels.

Very Good.
This is a beautiful, simple but well-written book, as are all of Diana Cooper's books among those I have encountered. It is printed on glossy paper and contains lovely angel pictures. The chapters are short and the book is intensely readable.

It is apparently an update to an earlier book "A little light on angels", which I haven't read.

Diana Cooper must be regarded as the foremost expert on sngels in the world. She has a unique contact with them and has written numerous other angel books. She has founded the "Diana Cooper School", thus providing teaching about the angelic world.

We are told many stories about persons, many of whom are Diana's clients, being healed by the angels in impressive ways.

We are introduced to the concept of "angels of buildings". I would probably call these "devas". I am not sure if there is any difference between angels and devas, probably not. The author does not go into this. (If I have practical problems in my home, mostly in the kitchen, I ask my household deva to help me solve the situation, and it invariably does, often in a seemingly miraculous way. Similarly, if I have problems with my computer, I ask various computer devas to come to my aid, and once I experienced an absolute miracle of computer repair of something that had been bothering me for years.)

We learn about interdimensional portals, such as Stonehenge, Macchu Pichu and one about the Great Zimbabwe.

There are millions of archangels, but only a few work with humans, though new archangels are now being assigned to do so. Archangel Purlimiek is in charge of nature, Archangel Fhelyai looks after the animal kingdom, and Archangel Butyalil, the universal angel, is in charge of the "stars and cosmic currents", while Archangel Gersisa "of the inner Earth" works with the ley lines.

The Archangels we know generally have a masculine energy, but each masculine archangel has a twin flame with a feminine energy; thus, Faith is the twin flame of Michael, Hope the twin flame of Gabriel, Mary the twin flame of Raphael, and so on.

Each archangel has a retreat location in the "etheric around planet Earth", and at night before we go to sleep we can ask to be taken to one of these retreats for purification and other forms of assistance.

The book also presents information about the various orders of angels: seraphim, cherubim, cherubs, thrones, dominions, virtues, powers, principalities. archangels, and "standard" angels.

There is an interesting chapter on the dark angels, which also have their purpose.

A useful, final chapter includes several delightful exercises, such as one by which to meet your guardian angel, one to help you cleanse and heal your heart, one to meet the lords of karma, etc etc.

This book provided me with much new information.

I strongly recommend that you read it. I shall be trying to get hold of all Diana Cooper's books, since I find them extremely inspiring.
on 6 May 2009
I'm amazed by all the information Diana Cooper has gathered in this book. Opened whole new areas for me to explore. I love it ! So I have started buying other books by Diana too. Diana writes in a very down to earth fashion, which I appreciate - open and straightforward - marvellous teacher !
on 1 July 2011
This book is amazing. It has a plethora of information, covering so many aspects regarding the angelic kingdom. It is definitely a must read. Alongside with information regarding specific angels, their roles and how they can help us, at the end of this book are beautiful exercises/meditations that help us connect with angels, increase our spiritual qualities with help from angels etc.
Both the content and the quality of the book are extremely high.
on 28 December 2013
This book is not a read for information only but mostly for the delight in experiencing the Energies of the Angels.
I love the photographs as well as the real life descriptions of meeting with Angels.
I would recommend this book to anyone who is open to positively influence their life following the examples in the book!
And I gained a few.
If you haven't yet read any of Diana Coopers books on Angels then this is a great one to start with. Wonderful introductions to all the types of angels you may request help from. Also includes case studies / stories from those who have had angel encounters. Would highly recommend .
on 12 January 2012
Was recomended this book by a friend and really enjoy reading it and will be read over and over again
on 9 June 2015
My father was uplifted by this book and bought it when it was first published in 1996. He kept it close and encouraged everyone to read it. I have just bought a copy for myself.
on 19 March 2014
Wonderfully informative and inspiring!!!
Full of love and hope
Beautifully written, unable to put the book down!!

on 22 March 2015
A great little book to give you a good grounding in what angels are and who some of the different archangels are