Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 February 2009
Any of the meditation CD's of Diana Cooper are worth having - but I've found this one especially good. The meditations are short, but present a clear focus for a learning, or experienced, meditator - and the CD includes information on the subject of beings of Light in general, to interest a newcomer to the subject.... especially in the point of pronounciation of some of their names!

Diana's gentle voice leads us through each track in her usual relaxing and soothing tones, and though Kathy was new to me, I accepted her voice without any difficulties.

The orb photos enclosed are of good quality (and colour). Some of them are small - but size definitely isn't important, here - and the impact of each meditation comes through, regardless.

Altogether a good buy in my view. So if you're interested in entering the world of "orb-stuff" - I'd suggest a "punt" on this!
on 26 February 2014
I waited to write my review of this CD. I am new to Diana Cooper and have bought many of her CDs. She has a very soothing voice that takes one easily into meditation. This particular CD is interesting and I find myself taking journey's using the enclosed 'Orb' Cards that I did not expect. If you fancy something different in the meditation fields, give this a try, I hope you have as interesting times as I have. I am still exploring with it, so far it's been...different. Thank you Diana and Kathy. It wasn't the first CD I bought that Diana Cooper has been involved in producing, I bought it because she eases one into the meditative state with an ease that I have not found with other producers of meditation CD's.
on 15 September 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful CD. Very comforting and beautiful. Fast Delivery within 3 days. I listen to it once a week. Everyday I meditate on a different one, since i purchased 4 CD's. They're all Fantastic.
on 27 November 2015