5.0 out of 5 stars Traumatised cat
I bought this book in desperation...my cat suffered a broken leg which mended, but the 6 weeks cage rest caused post traumatic stress. The vet could do nothing except offer tranquilisers. I read this book and studied the case histories, I then bought the flower remedies.
Published 16 months ago by Mooncat

being a cat lover, with many books on them and their psychology, and a student of Bach remedies. I thought, oo, now this is the book for me.
Published on 18 Mar 2009 by Ashbeth

5.0 out of 5 stars Traumatised cat, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Bach Flower Remedies for Cats (Paperback)
The poor cat had got to a stage where he turned his back and was severely depressed, we couldn't touch him or pick him up. I have tried three different formulas of flower remedies - with each one Berry improved dramatically. He has now started to purr again and is playing with toys and moving about.
I would recommend this book and the Bachs flower remedies, they have been invaluable.... The book also explains the way the remedies react on people as well as cats.... next stop try them on my husband :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bach Flower Remedies for Cats, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bach Flower Remedies for Cats (Paperback)
I am very pleased with this book which I bought as a gift for a friend. It arrived very quickly, too! Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bach Flower Remedies for Cats (Paperback)
I like this little book because it has a lot of information in it. It has details of the various remedies, and when to use them. There is lots of helpful chapters on pets and their owners and emotional problems as well as physical. It covers situations from welcoming a new cat into the household, also a household with exisiting pets, and also at the end of life, and how to cope, and much more. A good book to have, because even is you don't use the flower remedies, the various situations that we come up against, are nicely explained.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay if you're not already majorly cat and bach knowledgeable, 18 Mar 2009
This review is from: Bach Flower Remedies for Cats (Paperback)
It's not a bad book by any means, but I don't think it told me much that my existing 5 books on bach remedies and training course, and knowledge of living with cats and various cat psych books haven't already shown me. there's the odd point, and it gives me a sense of completion on the book shelf, but that's about it. So a wonderfully handy book if you have a couple of cats and are interested in their wellfare emotionally, and know about rescue remedy but not the rest of the remedies, but if you already know quite a lot then this book holds little for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good book, very well written explaining everything so easily, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Bach Flower Remedies for Cats (Paperback)
A really good book, very well written explaining everything so easily, I found it very helpful and informative, started using the remedies on my cat with very good results.

Bach Flower Remedies for Cats
Bach Flower Remedies for Cats by Gael Mariani (Paperback - 15 Nov 2007)