5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful food - beautiful body - beautiful book! Buy it!, 10 Aug 2008
Sabine Zimmermann (Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Irresistible (Hardcover)
I bought the book, because my sister loved it and as a collector of cookery books I'm always on the lookout for something new and promising. When the book arrived, I was at first rather dissapointed since I don`t believe in low-carb at all and I thought Sopie was using rather a lot of butter, but I soon became a convert. I just love this book and I'm completely addicted to the watermelon and feta salad (it even tastes great with low-fat feta cheese, good quality one, of course) and the nutty puy lentil and goat's cheese salad was also very nice. In the chapter on desserts, Sophie breaks her rules for healty eating, but you won't regret that: I baked the rosewater cheesecake (leaving out the sweet pistachio pesto for practical reasons) and my colleagues just loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and delicious recipes, 7 Jun 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Irresistible (Hardcover)
I read a review of this in a Sunday paper and decided to give it a try. It is worth every penny. The recipes are very simple and quick to prepare and are extremely tasty. I have cooked many of the dishes for dinner parties and people loved them. Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you like healthy and tasty, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Irresistible (Hardcover)
Love Sophie's stuff ... came across her via the TV programme Cook yourself Thin. All her food is really tasty. Would also recommend her Fabulous Food .... currently open on my work top ready for me to cook her Cottage Pie.

Irresistible
Irresistible by Sophie Michell (Hardcover - 10 Mar 2005)
Used & New from: £0.01