on 7 August 2005
I was looking for an interesting curry cookbook with influences from accross the world and some fish recipes - this book hits the mark 100%. This book includes a lots of different types of curries all packed full of flavour, many of which have become regulars in our diet since we've had the book!
I would highly recommend this book! The only real warning I would give is that it does expect you to be reasonable cook in the first place, so maybe not ideal for beginners, but that aside it is fantastic! Highly recommend it.
on 7 July 2007
Being a chef myself who specializes in Indian cuisine , this is a precise book for a good all-round venture to this wonderful world of curries.
There is just one thing missing though.... a step by step guide in MAKING the the actual pastes rather than relying on the convenience of bought products.
on 19 March 2010
i absolutely love this book. the thai green chicken curry is my favourite - with added kaffir and lemongrass it comes out as restaurant quality every time and is so simple. the range of simply spiced dishes to complicated arrangements of spices and techniques, and the use of a mixture of easy and hard-to-find (in London) ingredients makes it great whatever your mood. and what an insight into the plethora that is asian cooking. brilliant.
on 13 December 2015
Great book although maybe don't need the brown sugar at all in any of the recipes....other then that great cook book easy to do....none of that messing around like other books straight forward and very exciting...great man...great book...buy and see..trust me you won't be disappointed at all highly rated
on 25 September 2009
Recent events made me dig out this book again. Great resource, receipes work every time!
on 11 January 2012
Nice book, great glossy photo's but was a bit disappointed with some of the recipes. However, having said that, I do use it occasionally and the recipes are easy to follow.
on 25 July 2013
Keith Floyd was a genius! I wish I had bought more of his books, but just enjoyed watching him on TV.
on 17 February 2015
Lovely Keith Floyd's memory kep aglow with this curry book. So sad he drank himself to death.
on 12 October 2014
Easy recipes for lots of curries - all delicious
on 2 April 2015