5.0 out of 5 stars *****

3.0 out of 5 stars Sumptuous photography, good fun to read
Published 14 months ago by London Lass

5.0 out of 5 stars *****, 18 Oct 2010
This review is from: Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this book. It's filled with wonderful photos, both personal and professional, and some endearing as well as some very gossipy memories. Did you know Mick would get jealous by how much Jerry adored Charlie Watts? I learned that in here, plus other interesting tidbits. The book does have some major errors, both typographical and factual. Jerry says Hal Ashby directed Mick's solo film RUNNING OUT OF LUCK and that Julien Temple directed the Stones concert film LET'S SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER, when it was the other way around. So some errors like that were irksome, but over all I really enjoyed this book

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy that I bought it, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures (Hardcover)
Very interseting book, I am happy that I bought it.
Thanks to Mrs.Hall as well for this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jerry Hall:My Life in Pictures, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures (Hardcover)
Would recommend this book to anyone who loves autobiographies. It is full of glamourous photographs and describes a supermodels view of life in the fast lane and also the ups and downs of the modelling world. Very enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read and lots of lovely photos., 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures (Hardcover)
I enjoyed this insight into JHs life. She comes across as an intelligent, fun and likeable person. The photos are great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERSTAR, 3 Dec 2013
M. Ronald Jewell "Sugah" ( Gay Paree) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures (Hardcover)
There is a reason her work has spanned 40 years and counting, She is the best, I worked with ehr on several shows herein Paris, and at one point her life was a shambles, and she came in looking like an abused child, but once the lights and cameras went on she out shined EVERYONE and made the show a success....No other model can pull that off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sumptuous photography, good fun to read, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures (Hardcover)
A book that entertains both with stunning photos of Miss Hall, and by giving an insight into the celebrity world. Miss Hall doesn't dish the dirt at all and it might be more fun if she did,but she comes across as a thoroughly good sort who deserves her success.Recommended for anyone who is a fan of her sumptuous album covers for Roxy Music or just wants a glimpse of life as a rock chick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Moves Like Jagger, 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures (Hardcover)
I like photographic/biographic books like this and enjoyed reading it, and also admiring the great pictures. I always say you can't judge a book by its cover and as she reveals details of her rocky childhood, the rags to riches story unfolds in a dignified manner.

5.0 out of 5 stars JERRY HALL IS AWESOME!, 2 Jun 2011
This review is from: Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures (Hardcover)
Jerry Hall is just SOOO cool-awesome-fabulous! And when you see her life in pictures...she's truly lived life to the fullest. Incredible lady and a great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing book, 8 Jan 2011
This review is from: Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures (Hardcover)
This book was so inspired me about photo also model field and arts.. Jerry,she really shared us her experiences.. I think if people wants to know creative things must read this book I think.. this book was amazing book in my UK life book. x x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coffee Table Book, 8 Nov 2010
S. A. Broadhurst "SBroadhurst" (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures (Hardcover)
A great coffee table book full of stunning photographs of one of the worlds top models of the last century. While there are plenty of pictures which are brilliant, both colour and timeless black and white stills. there is also lots of reading. A biography of Jerry's life, containing lots of interesting facts from her life. From the early days, leaving her home to travel to France to chase the dream of becoming a model, her life with Mick Jagger, the wedding, the children and her divorce. The book details her work with many top designers and photographers and was very interesting to read about her work with some of the industry's most popular and well respected members.
This book is a great coffee table book, but is also a must for all Jerry Hall fans.

Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures
Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures by Jerry Hall (Hardcover - 15 Oct 2010)
17.00