Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 December 2011
This book is a great book, with good projects and the best is that you have a project inside. Would use it again..
on 16 December 2015
Bought as gift and additional free gift with it made it my re special. Friend likes Cath Kidston and was pleased.
on 3 November 2011
I do love Cath Kidson things but they are always a little expensive to buy, i thought this would be good to make my own things but it was a little dissapointing, the projects in this book are just a little bit to twee for me, i mean who wants to make a peg bag these days? they are very remenisant of school sewing projects and i love vintage but it needs to be more contemporary for me. if your after traditional this is for you. the instructions are clear 'ish' and the projects are ok, it probably is worth buying for the purse and the 'look good' factor on your book shelf, but i've had mine 6month and never used it (except to make the purse)
on 27 March 2015
Great for beginners? Included a kit to get started which I plan to try out soon
on 14 December 2015
Very happy, fast delivery! Thank you
on 10 December 2010
I too loved this inspiring book, but I was disappointed in one area. I was puzzling over why my stitched kit didn't look as delicate as the one on the cover of the book when I realised that the pattern given in the book is in fact a different one. Instead of tiny random flowers at the sides, the pattern in the book features a three flower symetrical design which sits quite high on the design. I had to draw a graph from the cover picture to get the same effect. Just felt a bit dumbed down!
on 18 January 2016