on 21 February 2011
This is such a pretty feminine Address book with quite a few pages for each alphabetical letter and between each letter there is a sheet of one of Cath Kidson's prints. Would make a lovely gift and much too pretty to tuck away in a drawer!
VINE VOICEon 13 October 2011
This is just what is wanted from a Cath Kidston address book, it is a nice size, A5, pretty, and has the layout for alphabetical.
There are regular changes in pattern and colour and the paper quality feels nice.
on 4 October 2012
I bought this on the strength of the reviews on Amazon. Many of them were saying how much they loved the quality of this book and how happy they would be to use it partly because it is so well designed and there is space to include all the details you would want to include. I then decided to give it to my Mum as a present as she says she needs a new one and it is a bigger size than her current one, so I know she will find the extra space useful because of the bigger size. I was so impressed with this one myself that I have ordered a different address book in the Cath Kidston range for me - and I hope Mum will be pleased with hers too!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 December 2010
A LOVELY address book (and £2 cheaper than I found it in High St). There's a sheet of Cath Kidston design paper between each letter of alphabet. Also several pages at back for notes. Only problem was that letters I-N werent printed on the edges!(or did I get a faulty one?) Still very pleased with it.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 3 March 2011
my sister in law great fan of cath kidston must admit when i saw it i nearly kept for myself great book and quality would recommend
on 6 January 2012
Treated myself to this with my christmas money, its lovely! Really pretty with plenty of room for writing addresses and contact nos. Will be buying some more as pressies! Arrived quickly and was under £10 so A fair price too! Very pleased!
on 2 November 2011
This is a very pretty address book, with plenty of room for the address/contact details. I would definately reccommend this.
on 13 March 2012
Received this in shorter time than specified, fantastic condition and size, really well presented, all in all a great address book. Only downside would be not enough pages to letter ratio for contacts, have to use some of the notes pages at the back for more people begging with a certain letter. Would 100% reccomend to a friend. Top Stuff.
on 7 October 2010
I love this, the picture does not do it justice its a shame there is no 'look inside'feature.
A lovely Gift for a friend or a treat for yourself.
on 2 February 2011
Really pleased with book. Now have all my addresses in one book instead of 3 or 4. Love Catherine Kidson.