Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on 2 September 2012
I have been a fan of this cook's ebullient presence on TV and eagerly looked forward to this book but frankly was disappointed with it as there was nothing I desperately wanted to rush into the kitchen and try. Think someone might get given it for Christmas this year!
on 10 September 2015
disappointing in comparison on his book on Pasta which is superb.
on 24 November 2009
I feel a little bad giving this book only three stars... But I'll be honest. I bought this book recently, and was horrified whilst looking through it, at all the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors! I found it really offputting that so little care had gone into the editing of the book!
I must admit, I returned the book to the retailer the following day. This should not detract from the clear face that Antonio Carluccio is a wonderful chef, and the recipes and photographs were lovely. But the feeling that the book was written by him didn't translate into the final publication. Unfortunate!