Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 April 2012
Overall I found this book very nice. However, there were a few passages, experiences etc that perhaps should not have been included in the book. I don't wanna know the details about how badly cats were mistreated in their past, I don't wanna know about seals being culled. I can get that rubbish from any person who doesn't like cats as they always have a nice horror story to tell, that for some unknown reason, they think you'd like to hear.
The positive points in this book are charming and it's nice to know that I'm not the only mad-cat-woman out there.
Having lost my beloved Fur-Baby of 19 years and my most constant loving companion, reading this book, in some way, helped the grieving process as I know others out there loved their cats as much as I loved my Teabag.
on 5 December 2010
This is a lovely book for cat lovers everywhere. I was sorry when I came to the last page, I am sure cat anecdotes could have filled a book double its size.