5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely
I know nothing about Cath Kidson but my partner wanted an address book and this seemed the prettiest one on Amazon.
Needless to say, she was delighted and has bought one for her sister and her best friend.
I'm very satisfied at how such a simple (and cheap) item has brought such satisfaction - thoroughly recommended.
Published on 27 July 2009 by Mr. Hm Bennett

3.0 out of 5 stars Was for Grandma, now for Friend
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by lola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely, 27 July 2009
Mr. Hm Bennett "howardbennett3" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Cath Kidston Address Book (Cath Kidson Stationary Coll) (Cath Kidston Stationery Collec) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidston Address Book, 30 April 2009
J. Lofty "Jan Lofty" (Carmarthenshire, West Wales, U.K.) - See all my reviews
I was given this as a pressie and thought it was far too good to write addresses into.Each divider for the separate letters is in a different Cath Kidston print, so a must for all C.K.fabric foodies like me! It has a very hardwearing cover.I have since given several of these as pressies and they have always been received with the same response as mine. It feels like an awful lot of effort has gone into producing this address book-I simply carry mine around and use as inspiration! Very nostalgic feel to this book.
Glad I have it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality Cath product, 25 Mar 2011
Sumo (Co Durham) - See all my reviews
I needed a new address book to keep by the phone. This is perfect. It is a good size and it is easy to locate your telephone numbers in the alphabetical sections. Plenty of pretty Cath Kidston designs on the pages. A great price and well worth buying. I plan to buy another for a birthday present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful item - ideal present, 25 Feb 2011
I bought this address book for my mum. She is 70 and will not use electronic devices for such things, but she is youthful and stylish in her taste, so this was perfect. She instantly fell in love with it. It is made from coated cardboard, but if you are a bit careful with it, it should look good for a long time. It has just enough room for addresses and phone numbers. Every letter is easily accessed as the book has indented tabs. There are lots of different pretty and colourful designs throughout the book. Wasn't really a Cath Kidston fan, but am impressed with this, as it really is very pretty.

3.0 out of 5 stars Was for Grandma, now for Friend, 23 Nov 2010
I bought this book originally for my grandma, but after looking inside i don't think there's enough space to fit my grans handwriting in, its quite tight. I do think the book should have Cath Kidston on the front cover, as its only on the back in small print, however my best friend loves this so im going to give it to her for her birthday. I think it would suit her more. It is a good size for handbag though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Christmas Present, 26 Dec 2012
This Cath Kidston Address Book was a Christmas present for my daughter as she likes these designs and she was delighted with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars neat little address book, 15 April 2012
Lovely handbag size address book, nice Kath Kidston flowery design and easy index system,sturdy enough to last for years, well worth the price paid.If you want a smart address book to carry around this is ideal *****

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Feb 2012
I got this address book for a present for my mum. It is lovely with really pretty illustrations in between the letters.
The only thing I would say is it is quite small, I would have gone for the bigger one of the same. Apart from that it is really pretty and my mum loves it. There is plenty of room to write your addresses and phone numbers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Address book, 12 Aug 2013
Very pretty, does the job, has plenty of room to put details in, easy to find the alphabet sections. Would make a great gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Feedback., 2 Jun 2013
Unfortunately I left this far too late to return. The quality was awful: the alphabet part of the address book was chopped off. What a waste of money and an insult to the Cath kidston brand.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›