5.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidston Address Book

Published on 23 Nov. 2010 by lola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidston Address Book, 30 April 2009
J. Lofty "Jan Lofty" (Carmarthenshire, West Wales, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cath Kidston Address Book (Cath Kidson Stationary Coll) (Cath Kidston Stationery Collec) (Paperback)
I was given this as a pressie and thought it was far too good to write addresses into.Each divider for the separate letters is in a different Cath Kidston print, so a must for all C.K.fabric foodies like me! It has a very hardwearing cover.I have since given several of these as pressies and they have always been received with the same response as mine. It feels like an awful lot of effort has gone into producing this address book-I simply carry mine around and use as inspiration! Very nostalgic feel to this book.
Glad I have it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely, 27 July 2009
Mr. Hm Bennett "howardbennett3" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I know nothing about Cath Kidson but my partner wanted an address book and this seemed the prettiest one on Amazon.
Needless to say, she was delighted and has bought one for her sister and her best friend.
I'm very satisfied at how such a simple (and cheap) item has brought such satisfaction - thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality Cath product, 25 Mar. 2011
Sumo (Co Durham) - See all my reviews
I needed a new address book to keep by the phone. This is perfect. It is a good size and it is easy to locate your telephone numbers in the alphabetical sections. Plenty of pretty Cath Kidston designs on the pages. A great price and well worth buying. I plan to buy another for a birthday present.

3.0 out of 5 stars Was for Grandma, now for Friend, 23 Nov. 2010
I bought this book originally for my grandma, but after looking inside i don't think there's enough space to fit my grans handwriting in, its quite tight. I do think the book should have Cath Kidston on the front cover, as its only on the back in small print, however my best friend loves this so im going to give it to her for her birthday. I think it would suit her more. It is a good size for handbag though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Feb. 2012
I got this address book for a present for my mum. It is lovely with really pretty illustrations in between the letters.
The only thing I would say is it is quite small, I would have gone for the bigger one of the same. Apart from that it is really pretty and my mum loves it. There is plenty of room to write your addresses and phone numbers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact, pretty and easy to use, 1 Jun. 2012
This address book has a traditional feel to it. Surnames are separated alphabetically within the addresses section by pages with pretty colour patterns. The indexing tags for surnames within the addresses section are also of practical benefit. The sections for birthdays and notes at the end are an additional bonus and the separating out of birthdays according to month rather than person's surname is a sensible choice, as the user can conveniently check what birthdays are to take place in any given month they are about to enter in the calendar year. These features make the address book particularly suitable for an elderly person, as they help in making information conveniently accessible. The address book is also compact, allowing it to be popped conveniently into a handbag and preventing it from taking up too much space in a drawer.

4.0 out of 5 stars neat little address book, 15 April 2012
Lovely handbag size address book, nice Kath Kidston flowery design and easy index system,sturdy enough to last for years, well worth the price paid.If you want a smart address book to carry around this is ideal *****

5.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidston Address book, 21 Jun. 2014
Jennifer Panting "Ploddie feet" (Burnley, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
The Cath Kidston address book is quite pretty. Inside the address book there are pre-printed titles includes Name, address E-Mail and Telephone spaces for Home, work and mobile. There are 15 parts for 15 addresses. Inside the address there is a border. Which makes the address book more interesting. The address book is in alphabetical order in one section per tab. i.e A, and another B,C. The address book is also finger made for the book to be easly used. There are 21 sections in the address book. For a total of 315 different addresses. The address book is A6 and measures width 11CM. Lenght 14CM. Depth 3CM. The address book is small enough to carry in a small bag. But with lots of information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Christmas Present, 26 Dec. 2012
This Cath Kidston Address Book was a Christmas present for my daughter as she likes these designs and she was delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Space limited but very pretty., 28 Dec. 2014
Pretty little item, purchased as a backup of my address books after losing a little confidence in electronic devices. You do need to be a very small and neat writer though, does not facilitate space for anyone of average sized handwriting but perfect for those always challenging themselves to write a shopping list on the back of a postage stamp. For that reason I liked the product, as I do have stupidly small handwriting when I am trying to be neat.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›