on 6 August 2010
bought as a gift for a friend- have to say I preferred the Cath Kidson bird design notebook if comparing the 2 (I bought them both) but this is pretty and good quality nonetheless.
on 13 July 2010
Superb customer service - Ordered early yesterday and here today in great packaging and the Cath Kidston notebooks are utterly perfect. Thank you I know I will be back soon x
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 March 2013
My stepdaughter needed (wanted) a suitable yearbook for her school friends to write messages in as she is about to leave school. I was bracing myself for a hefty cost so when she pointed me at this I was somewhat relieved.

It's of a good quality and is slightly larger than A5 in size, which was what she wanted though I couldn't see the size in the item description. Hopefully this will be useful information for others thinking of buying it.
on 3 April 2010
I have 2 of these notebooks, the covers are beautiful as you'd expect and very good quality as they are like a hard covered chipboard.
The paper is really thick, not flimsy sheets of paper and very smooth and writes on very nicely and a lot of pages.
I absolutely love them and they are great value anyway but even better while on special offer.

I'm a bit of a stationary hoarder but these are a pleasure to use.
on 24 May 2010
I particularly love the simplicity of the design and colour schme. The fact that its spiral bound is more practical and I do like the coloured page ruling inside. Would purchase her stationery again.
on 23 January 2011
I bought this for myself and I am glad I did. Slightly bigger than A5 size, the cover is very good quality and so are the lined pages inside. I like the fact that it is spiral bound as it makes it far easier to write on. Well worth the price I paid on Amazon and would make a very nice reasonably priced gift.
on 10 July 2010
This little notebook it lovely, really nice smooth paper and came very qucikly in perfect condition. Very happy!
on 30 May 2010
Great little note book which was bought as a table present for Christmas. The mother in law really liked it and has found it very handy.
on 27 March 2009
Does just what it says on the box! I also have the journal - which is lovely - I acutally enjoy using them whereas the dull browns, blues, blacks of other brands do not inspire and end up being a waste of money.
Cath Kidston is one of my favourite brands for home ware, bags and stationary. They have a wide range of designs and styles which are updated regularly to suit many people. This Rose design is bold and bright unlike some of the other more subtle plainer designs. This makes it stand out on the bookshelf or in your bag which can be very handy when in a rush to find the notebook you are requiring.

I love these notebooks as they are small enough to fit in most of their bags (slightly larger than A5).
The pages are thick and of a good quality so pens do not run through.
The pages have a beautiful border and are lined which makes writing in them easier, however the border does mean there is less space to write on the page.
There is space for the date and subject at the top of each page which is great for example lecture notes, meeting notes or in writing day to day to do lists.

However, i personally prefer the spine books instead of the rings as i find them more durable and less likely to get snagged in my handbag. Although having the rings does mean a pen can be clipped onto the side. But do not let this put you off as this is a personal preference and as stated before, these notebooks are a fab addition to anyone stationary collection!