Format: Hardcover|Change

on 18 August 2011
I have had this book for a couple of weeks now and have tried several of the recipes with success. None were overly demanding and even the picky teens ate them all up. Moroccan stuffed tomatoes and the spiced potatoes are favourites already. The recipe format is clear and there are plenty of photographs to help you know how things should look if you are not familiar with this cuisine. There are detailed explanations about ingredients and where to find them. My only criticism is that the list of reccommended suppliers is limited to the south. Though anyone with half a brain would know where to look to find them elsewhere. I am enjoying choosing different recipes and would reccommend this book to anyone who would like a change to their meal time format from the English standard.
on 11 December 2007
A friend gave me this recipe book and I am so impressed with it I have bought several copies for friends for Christmas. It includes a broad selection of Mezze, it is well written and comprehensive and it is a lovely book to read - lots of excellent photos and interesting information. I highly recommend it.
on 26 March 2014
a book lost in a flood at our home Christmas eve and I simply had to find another copy. One of my favourite cook books
on 8 May 2013
a welcome addition to my cookbook collection - easy to follow and prepare and good food to share and eat