5.0 out of 5 stars It is very hard to fault this latest GR book!
Taking its inspiration from Channel 4's popular F Word series, Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food: Recipes from 'The F Word' has over 100 delicious recipes that are quick and easy to prepare using top quality ingredients.

Gordon launched his Sunday Lunch campaign last year as a 'lack of time', was the excuse most people gave for not cooking opting for seemingly quick...
Published on 7 May 2007 by A Customer of AMAZON-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but disappointed
This is a great book and fantastic ideas.....

However my disappointment really relates to the fact that it is the same as the earlier "Fast Food - F Word" book, even though the ISBN number, Publication date & publishers are different. I thought I was buying a newer version of the previous one instead I get an identical one just with a different cover...
Published on 12 Jan 2010 by Mrs. P. Stothard

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast, but lacks F word recipes, 17 Sep 2011
This review is from: Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food: Recipes from "The F Word" (Hardcover)
I love the F word, its my favourite Gordon ramsay show to date.

however I was very unpleased to see that most of my favourite recipes that he used on the F word were not in it...
the dishes that are slightly more difficult were left out, and the basic "one page" dishes were put in.

I still recommend this book to most, just dont buy it if you expect every single F word recipe to be in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its the same as the hardcover, 1 Dec 2009
J. Stockman (UK) - See all my reviews
I own a fair few of the Gordon Ramsay books, all of which I find very good.

However I ordered this one (without doing enough research) and it is the same book as the hard cover. I thought it was another set of recipes but unfortunately not.

Still a top book, just means I have two of the same now lol :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 4 July 2007
Buy this book! Great recipes, easy to follow and very tasty food!
The first celebrity cook book I have bought that doesnt require forward planning to produce a meal!
Worth every penny!

1.0 out of 5 stars Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food, 12 Aug 2008
Don't buy this book uness you're sure you like Gordon's style. As with most fast food stuff, it doesn't present a realistic timescale which can cover everything you need to put into a meal. I don't usually eat my carbo stuff separately from the rest, but find eg spuds are presented as a separate recipe. Most of the recipes need contstant attention to the main ingredients to get quick timing. Unless you're going for size 0 this is normal length cookery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 24 Aug 2007
I bought this after getting the Eat yourself thin book. I thought I would try another receipe book to see how it was. I was pleasantly surprised with it, with real food that tastes great. I watch the TV programme and really think alot of the swearing is just an act to get publicity, I really think his cooking would do that itself. Good Luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAIL GORDON RAMSAY, 4 July 2007
Gordon Ramsay is a God among mere mortals in the world of celebrity chefdom. Ribald, outrageous, profane, but sTILL, and this is commonly overlooked - an expert chef! Who would've thought that, for all his lewd humour? But he is, and the cooking tips and suggestions make for some tasty dishes.

And, a little tip for you shopping for others - contrary to what you might think, this book does not contain profanity! And the humour, in my opinion, was subdued compared to "TV Gordon." Wish I'd known that when I was buying my food-loving mum a birthday gift.

My concern is that with his continuing foray into reality type programs in the U.K. and the U.S. that Mr. Ramsay risks becoming overexposed. Indeed, I implore him to stay true to his roots and do what I feel he does best - lay out the cooking tips in that original, funny way he invented.

There's only one Ramsay. The imitators are a sad lot as they scamper around attempting to duplicate his success.

I also concur with an earlier review that Martha Bolton's "Maybe Life's Just Not That Into You" contains a HILARIOUS satire of celebrity cooking books that was outrageously funny. It should be must reading for those who like to laugh at the Ramsay imitators.

Long live Gordon Ramsay. All the imitators who attempt to steal our money by pretending to be Gordon-like (Gordon light?) please, go away.

4.0 out of 5 stars The art of culinary seduction, 6 Jun 2007
I dont like this guy, but you have to give it to him: he is a master of the culinary arts. With skill and panache he brings to life some old classic dishes and reinvigorates them with his flair for transformation. Not the most classic of culinary tomes, but still one to inspire the rest of us..

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the food he cooks but not the Swearing, 13 Jun 2007
Gordon is a brilliant chef, but I don't like the swearing.

Based on his food I give him 5 stars +.

Beside I love cooking the food he makes while sitting back, eating and reading one of my favourite books on here that brought me so many miracles- 'Litanies and Novenas for your Salvation' by Susanna Magdalene Flavius

5.0 out of 5 stars mmmmm, 5 July 2007
M. Squires "calc" (manchester) - See all my reviews
i i i i thought it were reet good like!

good value, i got it second hand 3.99 ---bargain!!!

Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food: Recipes from "The F Word"
Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food: Recipes from "The F Word" by Gordon Ramsay (Hardcover - 4 May 2007)
Used & New from: 0.01