Format: Hardcover|Change

on 9 September 2006
I have had these cards for a short while and i have found them to be amazing. I have all the other cards and book that Angela McGurr has done and these really are the most amazing cards she has done yet!!!! ALL her cards are of a very high standard in every way, and i, as a professional medium/clairvoyant use them and recommend them, but these cards surpass all the others! they draw on angelic energy to inspire, uplift and give the most amazing guidance. I would recommend these to beginners, angel lovers and professionals like myself. Brilliant!!!!
on 6 October 2006
These cards are wonderful and can be used with the harmony angel cards or on their are own. I have felt a strong connection to the angelic energys through the cards and i feel this set of cards offer guidance and healing energy for all people where ever they are on their spiritual journey. The art work is stunning and i find the artwork helps me visualise and assists me in my meditation. I would recomend the cards for anyone involved in any healing work and for that matter anyone who has an inkling to investigate the mystery of the angels. With pure intention the angels will assist anyone who asks and from my own experience this is so very true. It is time for us to connect to the loving energy that the angels offer us. There is no better starting place than Angela's cards.
on 18 September 2006
What attracted me to the cards was their exquisite artwork, what keeps me with the cards is their uncanny accuracy. There are four suits with cards that do not have numbers - these cards however are most certainly not like tarot decks. When doing a layout - you must select cards specifically from two or more of the suits, so you must always keep the suits seperate. Besides what the cards describe - the overall colour of the card is significant too (relating to chakras). These cards are best used to shed light on and guidence on spiritual matters.
VINE VOICEon 19 July 2010
I agree completely with the other reviewers, these cards are stunning. I have been using the 'Harmony' set for well over a year now in my job as professional reader and found that they gave me very clear connections to angels. This set surpasses even those! The artwork is absolutely gorgeous, such a high vibration of light to them. I do not follow the prescribed spreads given in the guidebook (I use them intuitively) but I would recommend them to others. I feel that out of the massive range of Angel cards out there these really are the best. Enjoy!
on 3 August 2012
This item has fitted its description aptly and is beautifully produced. The instructions re. how to use the cards are simple and easyto follow.
on 27 April 2013
As always these cards never fail to amaze me with there results the only one critism i have is that i wish they were full size as they would look alot better,.

The set arrived in excellent condition and i would never fail to use this supplier again and look good for a present very nicely presented
on 13 June 2011
The cards in this set are beautiful but they are made from very thin cardboard which makes them very flimsy and so they get creases in them very easily, this makes them difficult to shuffle - hence my low feedback for this item all the other cards in this series of books are the same standard unfortunately.
on 1 June 2015
Nice product. The only change that I think would be good is to have a separate book that you can also take out of the cover. The cards are a separate pack in side, but the book is attached to the whole cover and make it a bit cumbersome and easy to get marks on the satin type cover. A lovely product aside from that.
on 22 March 2015
This is a replacement set of cards for me .... I love them for doing my readings.... my last set had become really dogeared. The pictures are really beautiful and I find them easy to connect with in order to do readings
on 22 October 2015
Love the cards but was disappointed that the book was glued to the card box. I had to rip the cards off the book and currently store them in Tarot bag. The only disadvantage I could mention.