Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 May 2012
I was looking forward to this book arriving as I had been looking forward to knitting items for my daughter who at the time was three months old. The patterns are lovely and easy to follow, I continue to create items from this book.
on 4 March 2011
Got this books to knit my newborn some clothes. Have made a few from the book and they have come out really well. I am not a very experienced knitter and found the instructions in the book very easy to follow. Would recommend.
on 14 May 2013
this book is very popular with a lot of my friends who knit, and they said I should get one, so I brought this and its a great price,would recommend.the patterns are lovely
on 13 December 2013
A lovely book to buy when you have your first grandchild and rediscover the art of knitting again! Beautiful designs and instructions with lovely photographs.
on 3 July 2013
Would thoroughly recomment this book if you are knitting for a baby and/or a todler. The patterns are easly and beattifully designed.
on 15 June 2015
Although beautifully presented I did not find what I was looking for, which were things for newborns Mostly bigger sizes
on 25 March 2013
Alovely book for anyone who is starting a family or becoming a grandmother! All the classic pieces that made her famous.
on 14 July 2014
There are a lot more patterns in this book than other Debbie Bliss books. More useful too as it goes up to 2 years old
on 22 May 2013
There are some lovely patterns in this book and the photos are helpful too. A must have even for beginners
on 30 June 2014
Easy to follow patterns with plenty of choice of items to make