on 17 December 2011
I completely disagree with the two negative reviews, I just bought this wonderful deck of Tarot and I found them great and very inspiring
I am enchanted with the little astrological constellation that appear in most of the cards and I think it's a great idea to join astrology with Tarot cards
I am an Italian witch and I am so sad that in my country this deck is unpublished
I am very happy with this purchase, another lovely work by Titania !
on 28 October 2003
This book is brilliant!!! It is very descrptive without being too overwhelmingm i am still a beginner but i understood it perfectly and learnt a lot. It deserves more than 5 stars!!!! ~x~ Aestaer ~x~
on 2 May 2010
I do agree with the previous review. The author associates different astrological signs with several of the Major arcana than is usual. For instance it is usual to align the Hierophant with Taurus (not Jupiter as here). Also in this pack, Temperance is associated with Taurus instead of Sagittarius and the Chariot with Sagittarius instead of Cancer. While some of these changes are not unheard of and most are wholly understandable - they do break away from recognised meanings and if this is your first pack, it will serve to confuse you. If you are experienced with Tarot is will also be an obstacle to retrain your thinking while using these cards and to re-align it once more when you go to standard packs, difficult if not impossible. Further more the number 5 cards - 5 of swords, pentacles, wands and cups have all been turned completely on their heads. In Tarot they usually symbolise loss and sorrow. However, in this pack they are given association with Mercury and have become positive cards. Again, one can understand the thinking behind this, as Titania has used standard numerological meanings of the number 5 to support her changes. It also serves to achieve her aim of an overall positive deck. This is fine for those just only wishing to use this deck, otherwise again there is difficulty harmonising this set with recognised Tarot.

Finally, it has to be said that these are not in my view a very attractive set of cards. The book is clear and helpful within the parameters mentioned. It is a shame that more care was not taken overall. It is obvious that Titania does indeed know her stuff; in order for her to have made the choices she has this would have been necessary. It results however, in confusion.