5.0 out of 5 stars good
An entire new book with color printing words and pictures which help readers learn it more easily.
And also it's got good quality.
Published 13 months ago by Noki

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing....
Published 9 months ago by Natalie Harris

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing...., 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Human Resource Management at Work (Paperback)
I purchased this text as part of my Level 5 Diploma in HR management. It is the core text for all modules. However I found the writing style to be unnecessarily complex with few examples. The book is also very difficult to use when researching a topic as there is so much text it is difficult to extract what you need (if you can find terms in the index at all). I would imagine that if you had the time to read through the book from cover to cover it would give you a comprehensive understanding of all things HR. There are much more user friendly texts out there (Michael Armstrong's HRM Handbook is my favourite). I would not recommend this book to fellow students and will be re-listing once I have completed my course.

4.0 out of 5 stars good textbook, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Human Resource Management at Work (Paperback)
the text meets my requirements for studying management of people. it has enoughh exercises and discussion starters to stimulate critical thinking

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Human Resource Management at Work (Paperback)
And also it's got good quality.

Human Resource Management at Work
Human Resource Management at Work by Adrian Wilkinson (Paperback - 1 Mar 2012)