on 12 November 2011
I bought this book to complete the CIPD Level 3 certificate in HR. This book is a must for all those completing the certificate, it contains a list of all the units covered within the certificate and which chapters relate to that unit. I just wish I could find one for the level 5 now!

A complete aid for the introduction to HR.
on 18 November 2011
I am doing the CIPD and this book proved to be very useful for my studies. It has all the information I need, written in a easy way to understand and very organised.
on 14 November 2011
So far the Human Resource Management book has proved to be quite a nugget of information. I opted for this book because of the price intially, but I think so far I've made the right choice.

It's quite easy reading, breaking the sections, pages and information up into managable readable chunks. I haven't had eye strain or brain freeze yet.
on 19 April 2013
Covers almost all one needs to know about HR in UK. I borrowed the book from the library and couldnt finish reading after months so ended up buying it for my personal collection.
on 1 November 2011
Course text for college course. Clear and simple to read. As always from Amazon, arrived next day in excellent condition.
on 18 March 2013
I bought this book in order to get as much information about HR in the context of my HRM studies.I have absolutely no regret as it actually is a a very good support..
on 14 May 2013
Am doing my foundation CIPD and this book is the bible. Get it, read it and learn from it. The MeerKat book (as it's commonly known) is the way to go!
on 8 April 2013
Excellent resorce just what my daughter needed for her crrent hr course. Would recomend to others although at first glance a little expensive
on 18 February 2015
Perfect for my CIPD CHRP Level 3 studies and well looked after for a used book. Will be reselling once I have finished my course.
on 20 December 2013
a great referance book highly recommended my wife found it quite easy to follow especialy with her collage work thankyou